SUNDAY SPECIAL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SUNDAY SPECIAL

DIDN'T POST YESTERDAY..........BUT BW BUDDIES AND E-MAIL PARTNERS LIKE "ESE DINK" AND "GIGY" WILL VOUCH FOR THE WINNING DOGS INDIANA AND BOSTON COLLEGE FOR BUYING THEIR ST. PATRICK'S DAY DINNERS ON THE HOT POSTS FOR SATURDAY.............WE FOLLOW THE WHITE HOT TIP WITH THESE SPECIAL TREATS FOR SUNDAY..........INDIVIDUAL 2-UNIT PLAYS ON THE FOLLOWING:

UNDER 154.5 TENNESSEE VS. VIRGINIA 12:10PM EASTERN

VIRGINIA TECH +1.5 VS. SOUTH ILLINOIS 2:40PM EASTERN

MEMPHIS -5.5 VS. NEVADA 445PM EASTERN

PURDUE +11.5 VS. FLORIDA 2:15 EASTERN

WINTROP +3.5 VS. OREGON 2:50 EASTERN

UNDER 146.5 USC. VS. TEXAS 5:15 EASTERN

GOING OUT ON A LIMB HERE IN AN EFFORT TO SPREAD THE WEB PAGE AND THANK THOSE WHO CLEANED UP ON THE "MARQUEZ BY DECISION" PLAY AT A FAT +170 LAST NIGHT IN LAS VEGAS............I TOLD YOU I'D BE HERE TODAY -- AND HERE I AM..............POSTING THIS FROM MY CELLPHONE.............I'LL SEE YOU AT THE OYSTER BAR AT THE "ORLEANS"...............GOOD LUCK TO ALL FROM THE BOONE MOONE FAN CLUB AND RADIO NETWORK.
    ;)

Good Luck Boone

I love the Winthrop play, I will play the ML too. Ducks had all kinds of trouble with inside D against Miami and they won't stop Winthrop either, Winthrop D is a lot better than Miamis so I see them making The ducks shoot from outside alot.
    good luck

Comment

Boone I was surprised you took VTECH vs S Illinois U

Illinois and SIU play the exact same game
      only SIU scores about 8 more a game than Illinois...

All the Intelligence provided about VTECH weakness
      and it was ignored.....lol

Keep em coming Boone...Not part of the fan club yet
      but you are growing on me,

Carpet

Semper Fi

Comment

You know Carp, I didn't even read your post until it was too late............I know you posted early, but I've been on the road and have had a hard time keepin' up.........but after I read it, I figured that you alone were responsible for all the line movement on this game - LOL - ..............We'll get em' next time..........Although I had "plenty of twenties" on my best bet of the day, Purdue +11.5..........I was hopin' they'd hang on and beat those overrated prima donnas at Florida.......Oh well, I'm beginning to feel that with my posts lately, that I'm just another regular .500 handicapper like everyone else around here...............Can't wait or the tax season to end so that I can devote more time to my 'capping.............Good Luck and keep up the good work.
        ;)

Comment

Boone, it's not Carp, it's Carpet....

A Carp is a Fish, The Carpet covers the floor....

Good Luck my friend

Carpet

Semper Fi

Comment

Decided to lay off Winthrop today, there was too many others I liked in other sports. Tournement gets harded for me the later it gets.

Boone-
            I look forward to your posts even though I don;t comment on them all the time. I am sure several others do too. Keep them coming.
            good luck

Comment

My computer is a piece of poop so I have been out of the loop.

I juts hope that we can keep this forum together.

It seems people are angry.

Lets hang on and win some cash. Carpet, I love your insight and wish I would have jumped on SIU after following them quite a bit. But felt VT could have won today.

Boone, Love your stuff and humor. I am one of those .500 cappers you speak of at the moment. Had a good last few days so back feel good...talk to you soon.

Like I said, my computer is a piece of work....So been logging on to check in but not much time to post.

Comment

Sorry about that CARPET...........I didn't mean any harm by shortening your monicker, I have a habit of doing that..........For instance I sometimes call Woodee - "Wood", I shortened Jpehl to "J-Pal" cause it was a lot easier to spell........I would sometimes refer to Spang as "Spanger", Toupiare was now "Toop" and I've called Garister "G-Man"...........So as you can see, it was definitely not meant in a derogatory manner or fashion sir............Please excuse me on that one.

By the way, should we just refer to you as "Magic Carpet" now?...........Since you've been covering more than just the floor lately...............Good Luck to you.
                ;)

Comment

Boone....No Harm No Foul Player.......

I enjoy your insight and write ups
                  keep em coming.....

Please join any of my post pro or con with your
                  insight sincerley...

Lets nail em Boone

Carpet

Comment

Working...
                  X