KANSAS CITY BRIGADE +0.9 112.2
    NEW ORLEANS VOODOO -1.8 93.6
    DALLAS DESPERADOS -14.9 102.1
    SAN JOSE SABERCATS -7.1 106.8
    NEW YORK DRAGONS +16.3 99.8
    CHICAGO RUSH -2.8 97.0
    COLORADO CRUSH +1.1 107.8
    LAS VEGAS GLADIATORS +8.4 119.9

These are what my numbers come up with for an expected line and total on the game. I have no idea what the format will look like because it is copied and pasted from my own spreadsheet file that calculates the numbers. Any plays I make will be posted in this thrad as the week goes on. Feel free to add anything you may have!

Hey Jason I thought I was the only person following AFL glad to know U do 2. Now I can compare with you, good luck with the games coming up.
    good luck

Comment

Looking forward to following along. My past attempts at arena football have been mediocre at best. But I would guess that there are some good opportunties to be had by those that follow the sport closely.

Comment

one game jumps out at me now is Tampa @ San Jose I think the spread is -12
        for SJ.

SJ hung with an undefeated georgia team and could have won the game, but they fumbled the snap on the tying 2 point conversion with 17 ticks left and then recovered the onside kick at exactly the 10 yard line line but the zebras ruled he touched it b4 10 yards so the force were awarded the ball and ran out the clock. Sabercats will be pissed off, this will also be their home opener and there is several giveaways including a concert so the arena should be rockin. SJ is usually very good at home and Tampa is struggling already 0-3 with 2 loses coming at home and now they travel all the way west to play the cats. San Jose should win by 3 TDS.
        good luck

Comment

More trouble in Tampa-(0-4)
          I just read that they released their starting QB.
          good luck

Comment

Here's what I will take this weekend, for an absolute minimum. These plays are based on numbers from weeks 1-4 ONLY, and should firm up as the season moves on.
            In no particular order.

UNDER 113 Dallas
            UNDER 105.5 New York
            TAMPA BAY +12.5
            NASHVILLE +4
            LOS ANGELES +7
            LAS VEGAS +10.5

Comment

Working...
            X