Total Domination...AGAIN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Total Domination...AGAIN

was it really a surprise to see Florida rout ucla again? or to see brewer shut down yet another "scoring phenom"? the vaunted ucla defense gave up repeated layups, dunks, and put backs the entire 2nd half. Gators played average at best, with a 10-1 turnover deficit in first half and still flirted with being up double digits. was like watching a cat toying with a crippled mouse. pac-10 hoops isnt quite ready to hang on the porch with the big dawgs. any of the other three teams at the final four would have destroyed ucla.

look for OSU to be a better match up vs the Gators, and at the very least put up some resistance. it is unlikely Florida will duplicate it's earlier 20+ rout against the buckeyes, but laying the 4 is very tempting. I live in Florida and am NOT a Gator fan so this isnt a "homer" post. the total is tough at 140. I have had success playing 1H unders and may take a whack at that. will also look at some props. i dont see oden scoring alot.

I didn't have a dime on dime on UCLA and I'm obvioulsy glad I didn't - especially when I saw the refs show up in Florida jerseys............When they started calling ticky tack fouls against UCLA's biggest scoring threat early, I knew the game was mailed in............The Bruin big men were getting leaped on from behind all game and nothing was called, but if you so much as breathed on any of those flimsy fags from Florida, you got a whistle..........Anyone not noticing this, probably didn't see the horrible job the refs did in the early game either............I had a small spot on Ohio State, but felt guilty collecting it...............O.K., not that guilty.

The old story continues, in the biggest games, the refs take over.........and you're at their mercy if you've got money on it.

Aside to Hart Attack: What you mention above kinda reminds me of how the Big-10 football boys can't hang with the Pac-10 rulers every year.
    ;)

Comment

yeah, it was all the ref's fault.

Comment

Hart Attack..........I feel your "Hart" felt sentiment being from Florida and all............A place that produces nothing more than hurricanes, typhoons, slow-paced drivers, humidity, unwanted alligators, and undesirable foreigners..........but don't take out your frustration and your gut-felt hating on us fortunate West Coasters just because you have to wallow in your myre, as you watch us enjoy all of the fruits of God's country out here in his chosen land..............which finds us 60 minutes from the mountains (with snow at 30 degrees), the beach (with waves and an 80 degree sun), the desert (which can range anywhere between the two), and the Hollywood glamour that everyone not from here-- can only wish to discover.........within a 60 minute drive in any direction................Can't help it if our sports teams continue to underachieve, but YOU try to keep your concentration on such an endeavor -- while being distracted by the moment on all of the above...........and let's see how YOU survive the Hollywood moment..............Ciao and Kudos to the young, old and the restless............And to my friend, Hart Attack.........
        ;)

Comment

flimsy fags from Florida

Try saying that 10 times back-to-back !!!..............It ain't that easy.........And it certainly won't be easy for those boys tonight either..........Ohio State has survived the toughest path to this final - and they appear to me to be the hungrier of the two............That "big dude" in the middle may prove too much for those guys from Florida in their pony-tails, lipstick and eye make-up........Hoo-roo!!!
          ;)

Comment

Working...
          X