Monday Plays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monday Plays

Haven't posted since friday due my grandfathers memorial out of town.
    6-6 last week on my threads, going 0-2 on friday. I did't count post In jason's thread about the Sabercats shredding of Tampa on saturday.

NHL
    StL @ Dallas Over 5 -135 2units

in every game for both teams during their L10 games there haven't been a total scored less than 5 goals, so I expect a push or win here.

Hell of it small parlay(almost+200)
    NHL Dallas-300
    NHL Dal Over 5 -135
    Coll Hoops Flr/Ohio st Over 139 -125
    MLB Twins-200

$25 to win $97
    good luck

Good to see you back Garister......Blessings to you and your family............Love your Twins play, and will follow your NHL as well...........Myself, I didn't post today but honestly would have probably lost with the Colorado Rockies, and would have won with the Kansas City Royals...........no biggie.........I started out the new month yesterday on a 0-2 note, and that's not good..........I am seriously thinking of not posting on the weekends...........The strategy and handicapping I use, just doesn't bode well during the weekends.............Good Luck to you on your plays.............It's a long season.
    ;)

Comment

1-0 with the Over 5 hitting with a last minute empty net goal by STL.

Dallas's loss screwed up my parlay , but thats ok I'll pay $25 everyday if they lose everytime.

Thanks Boone for the well wishes, cancer is a nasty thing.
      I'm glad you hit on the twinkies, too early for me too play with that much juice.
      good luck

Comment

Working...
      X