MONDAY PLAY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MONDAY PLAY

4-7 RECORD FOR THE MONTH OF APRIL -- AFTER GOING 2-2 ON SATURDAY........LIKE THESE TONIGHT:

MLB:

MINNESOTA TWINS +121 VS. NEW YORK YANKEES 7:05PM EASTERN ESPN-TV

NBA:

DETROIT PISTONS -7.5 VS. NEW YORK KNICKS 7:35PM EASTERN

NOT MUCH OF A SIDNEY PONSON FAN -- BUT A FELLOW COULD MAKE A SMALL FORTUNE BY PLAYING AGAINST CARL PAVANO ON A REGULAR BASIS.....HE'S ALWAYS OVER-VALUED, AND RARELY DELIVERS...............IN HOOPS, THE PISTONS NEED TO START SEPARATING THEMSELVES FROM THE REST OF THE CONFERENCE.........TAKE NO PRISONERS TONIGHT.

GOOD LUCK.

BOONE.
    ;)

Hey Mr. Boone - I do not agree with you on the Twins. I am all over the Yankees..I just think they win this one easy. I think I'll even take them on the runline too -2'.....I just have a feeling...... .My record to date is 245-0-1.......Sorry, I couldn't help myself.....
    [COLOR=Red]Arizona DiamondBacker[/COLOR]

Comment

What I failed to add is that a fella could make a small fortune if he started out with a LARGE one..................You got me on that one Ricky..........how did you know? (smile).........Damn you're good !!
      ;)

Comment

I wake up to the Yahoo headline in sports today that says: "Pavano Wins First Game In Two Years".............Just my luck.
        ;)

Comment

Working...
        X