WEDNESDAY WINNER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WEDNESDAY WINNER

1-2 AGAIN LAST NIGHT DROPS THE RECORD FOR THE MONTH TO 6-9..........MOST GUYS WOULD HAVE GIVEN UP BY NOW -- BUT NOT US..........WE'VE HAD MORE THAN OUR SHARE OF BAD LUCK RECENTLY (PIRATES LEADING THE WHOLE GAME 2-0, ONLY TO HAVE THEIR "CLOSER" FUCK IT UP IN THE 9TH INNING), BUT THOSE THINGS EVEN OUT OVER TIME.....WE'LL BE PATIENT, AND ONCE AGAIN COME OUT AHEAD FOR THE MONTH...........MANY POSSIBLES FOR TONIGHT, BUT NOT MUCH VALUE.............WE'LL GO WITH THESE:

NBA:

INDIANA PACERS VS. MILWAUKEE BUCKS UNDER 199 8:05 EASTERN

MLB:

CINCINNATI REDS +105 VS. ARIZONA DIAMONDBACKS 9:40PM EASTERN

GOOD LUCK.

BOONE.
    ;)

Hey Boony- Don't think you'll mind me putting some picks here...6-1 record for baseball in here..

Fla.-109- They OWN Milwaukee-with that being said Milw. will probably get the win..

Az -123 small play- on a roll and very confident players right now..

Pads -1' +161.....San fran can't hit a beach ball right now

Texas -148 I have Tejeda in my fantasy league so small play here...lol

Yanks -156 just because...

Good luck mr Boone
    [COLOR=Red]Arizona DiamondBacker[/COLOR]

Comment

What's happenin' Rickster !!...........Right on man, good luck to you tonight........I must admit that I went against you on the D'Backs, and the Padres, but I love the Tejada pick...........That being said, all of the opposites will probably click...........Nail 'em dude.............Viva Camel Toes !!!
      ;)

Comment

Still battling computer probs and long days at work so hang in there with me guys. Will be back asap.

My top play:

Dodgers/Rockies UNDER 8 (-120)...Penny/Hirsch...see a 3-1 type of game.

Played the Reds too. Good Luck.

Comment

Nice goin' on that Padre run-line bet Rick........+160 winners can make you some quick coin..........Way to call the Dodger game Woodee.........looks like you scored pretty good tonight.

As for myself, I just can't seem to get on a roll again, but I think I'll start stayin' with the bases for awhile -- until the NBA playoffs begin, and these teams start playing with a little more consistency.................By the way, the opening couple of months of the bases season is usually the best time to attack...........after that, the linemakers get a little sharper (especially after the NBA season ends)..............Good Luck fellas.
          ;)

Comment

1-4 yuk.......taking the night off.. good luck with your picks guys
            [COLOR=Red]Arizona DiamondBacker[/COLOR]

Comment

Working...
            X