NBA series Prices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA series Prices

Think there is some Value with the Heat +130 over the Bulls.

And also the Warriors at 12/1 over the Mavs. They are snaeky and quick and may be able to win this one.

What do you NBA Gurus think? Rick J and Boone? Or anyone else who knows the NBA.

Take San Antonio to win it all...............9/2 was the last number I saw.............Going back to the desert (Vegas) next week to get down on this one in person.............I look at it as a springtime investment, with the payoff coming in early summer.............Still burned out over the last couple of weeks of the tax rush thing, but I should be back and firing away early next week...............Good Luck guys.
    ;)

Comment

NBA FINALS

Originally posted by Boone Moone
      Take San Antonio to win it all...............9/2 was the last number I saw.............Going back to the desert (Vegas) next week to get down on this one in person.............I look at it as a springtime investment, with the payoff coming in early summer.............Still burned out over the last couple of weeks of the tax rush thing, but I should be back and firing away early next week...............Good Luck guys.
      I posted this back on April 19th in a post of Woodee's when he was asking for opinions on the NBA Playoffs...........Sure, San Antonio hasn't won anything yet -- but it just goes to show you how you have to play early if you wanna get the value............If you still think you like the Spurs today, you've gotta shell out $600 zops just win a measly C-note.

Whereas, if you'd a played 'em back in April (like some of us did), you scored on $4,500 for every grand you put in..........not bad fellas.........at the risk of salting my bet, let me just be the first to give the celebratory....."HOO-ROO !!!
      ;)

Comment

Hey Boone

Good to hear from you.

Playing any bases at all or you a football and hoops guy only?

Comment

You've always known me to be honest Woodee, be it good or bad............there's no sense in bullshittin' in this business..............So honestly speaking, the bases started out very slow for me this year, and continued that way for more than a month -- (anybody that knows my methods and strategies also knows that if I don't have an advantage or a distinct mastery felt feeling on my part--then I don't go on with it or post it) so I've laid low for the most part, and I'm kinda waiting for the Spurs to finish this, so that I can go "great guns" again...........You know, kind of like a "confidence builder", a "fuel injector" a "major kick-in-the ass" type thing to get me going again.

In a nutshell, I took it in the ass for the first month of Bases, but I'll be back.........this is only the beginning...........Thanks for the concern, and Good Luck to you Big Wood.

Aside to "Ambassador Rick" A.K.A. "Rick the Diamondbacker"..............Hey man, don't feel like just because I'm not responding to most of your E-Mails -- that I'm not paying good heed to them..........You're great man...... how you have the time to pass on all of your good work to the masses is beyond comprehension......but I enjoy everything you send, and I carry on with the message.........Keep up your good offerings my friend.......Take Care.
          ;)

Comment

Good hear from you.

Yeah, I started out slow in bases and finally getting in a small groove. I play bases smaller than other sports although I am not a huge $$$ bettor anyway.

I play by feel and by using my fantasy baseball to keep track of players and hopefully find an edge in the daily grind. I would say I am up about 15 units to date but that was after a bad start too.

I know more about basebalkl than any other sport but its a tough to win and you have to have greta money management and be smart. I have learned that over the years.

Good Luck and hopefully we can get this forum jumping again soon!

Comment

EASIEST 9 GRAND I'VE EVER MADE IN MY LIFE (NOT COUNTING THE RACETRACK)..............IT PAYS TO LAY LOW ONCE IN AWHILE........."A SPRING TIME INVESTMENT, FOR A SUMMER TIME PAYOFF"..............LIKE GUNS 'N ROSES USE TO SAY...."ALL IT TAKES...... IS JUST A LITTLE PATIENCE"................HELLO WORLD !!!!!!!!!!!!

THE BOONEDOG IS BACK!!
              ;)

Comment

Working...
              X