• Show
Clear All

• Monday plays

NHL

NJ @ Ottawa Over 5-130 1 unit
    good luck

AFL

Philly @ Chicago-10 1 unit

Philly on Monday night again for 5 straight weeks and still winless under the spotlight. I guess we are suppose to fall in love with Bon Jovi's team but how can we when they lose all the time.
    good luck

Comment

Good luck with your picks. I don't follow that at all so I have no clue...LOL

I have to take the D'Backs again, not only is Webb on the mound but LA had a very long game and I think they are a little tired..( Hoping) So I'll take Webb at -108
      [COLOR=Red]Arizona DiamondBacker[/COLOR]

Comment

Yeah, Just played the Dbacks as well. LA's Bully was used quite a bit last night and with Webb on the mound, have to take a shot! Good Luck.

Also like the Tigers -142 too.

Going to jump on the OVER with you as well.

Looking at UNDET in the other Hockey game---what do you think?

Comment

Originally posted by woodee12
          Yeah, Just played the Dbacks as well. LA's Bully was used quite a bit last night and with Webb on the mound, have to take a shot! Good Luck. I 'll rake a good look at that game

Also like the Tigers -142 too.
          I don't know wooddee, historically Bonderman hasn't pitched well against the Os and Cabrera has been good against the tigers(Os are 5-0 vs det in his starts) both teams era and batting avg are similar. Detroit took 2 of 3 in BaLT earlier it may be payback time. too close to call for me but good luck, Tigers will win by 10 now that I stated all that.

Going to jump on the OVER with you as well. I hope we nail it.

Looking at UNDET in the other Hockey game---what do you think?
          I think the sharks will win tonight, both games in detroit they jumped out to a 2-0 first period lead, but let a desperate detroit team back in and then lost with less than 90 tics left. I don't think detroit will be as desperate for a win tonight and sharks can't be happy that they let that get away. the under has a strong chance too.
          good luck

Comment

a lot of people must have seen my post
            AFL-Chicago is up to 14 already, 4 points

adding
            NHL

SHARKS-150 1 unit
            good luck

Comment

Well garister like I said, I don't follow the AFL at all so I jumped on your pick and put a bazillion dollars on them. That is why the line went up that much...

Comment

I guess this is the reason for the large line change.... Philadelphia (QB) Graziani OUT

Comment

graz got hurt a couple games ago and stoerner the back up hasn't been impressive, Graz suffered a seperated shoulder out 4-6 weeks. so he has been out.
                  good luck

Comment

Like I said, I don't follow at all........Good luck with your plays guys!!

Comment

thats they way a forum should work,

Rick picks a winner in AZ(assuming they do up 9-1 in the 8th), which I played to.

wooddee picks a winner in tigers

and my picks went 2-1
                      good luck

Comment

Nice job guys. Played San Jose too but also the OVER so split those 2.

San Diego jumps out at me for Tuesday at -160. Probably the highest fav I will play.

Comment

Originally posted by woodee12
                          Nice job guys. Played San Jose too but also the OVER so split those 2.

San Diego jumps out at me for Tuesday at -160. Probably the highest fav I will play.

I thought you were looking at the under for the SJ/Detroit game, you asked what I thought and I said strong chance. Oh well
                          good luck

Comment

Working...
                          X