Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College Football Game of the Week 2007

100 Days till Kickoff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gonna do something different this year. Im gonna put together a Dream Team to compete in Leroy's College Football Contest in Vegas. Last year we missed out on the Money by 2 games. This year ill include 4 players from the past 3 years as members of the Bettorsworld Dream team. Soooooo

1. MasterCapper
    2. Lucky L
    3. The boys
    4. EseDINK

You have been drafted and have 50 days to get back to me and let me know if you want IN...........each player will submit one play every week for 13 weeks. The other members of the dream team is Jeff, the vegas contact, and Me.............based on the past, this team SHOULD at least get in the money in this contest.

you guys need to e-mail me at [email protected] ASP

Im sure Jeff will be updating on what the prizes will be this year.

next updat will be 75 days before kick-off

Would love to be an alternate if you need one.

Comment

bump

Comment

Football Dream Team

In

Comment

I'd be interested too if you need another guy too. Good Luck!

Comment

Football can't get here FAST enough!

The Hall of fame game is just a tad over 2 months away - Aug 5th.........................tick, tick, tick, tick.......

In the meantine......enjoy your summers

Comment

Woodee we still got the Hilton thing goin on this season too........we got to get over the hump this year buddy, weeks 6 thru 12 been killin us. send me your e-mail address and JB's too if ya got it!

Comment

Pappa,

How far back do you have records for the college contest? It would be interesting to post all-time records and see who has done well over a number of years.

We know that the consensus choices of ALL contestants is not so good. But it would be interesting to see how one would do if he went with the consensus picks of the top 10 pickers for the past so many years.

Thanks.

Comment

Actually wildstrides, the concensus pics of the thread was pretty good LAST year, i think there was only a few losing weeks..........Stay tuned to THIS thread, ill post the records at 75 DAYS before Kick-OFF

Comment

Widestrides -

I think the threads from years past are still on here. You'd have to do a search to find them. Not sure how far back it goes..........

Comment

bump

Comment

I found the NFL Game of the Week records going back to 2003.

Papa, are you going to compile the College recoreds or would you like me to give it a go?

Should I list only the top cappers, so as not to embarass the ones with losing records?

I may wait at least until just b4 the first pro preseason game to post.

Comment

Sure Wild strides, i have only run it for 3 years, this will be the 4th...........i was gonna put the info in at the 75 Day mark, but since i will be traveling on the West Coast this weekend coming up have at it dude!

Comment

-----------bump----------------

the boyz.......where the "F" u at?

Comment

bump

Comment

Working...
                              X