Houston ASS-tros betting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Houston ASS-tros betting

Ok, I have been on the Astros on 6 out of 8 games of their current losing streak.

They return home tonight against a not very good reds team.

Jason Jennings is on the mound for the Stros.

What about this baseball betting philosophy---no team is going to lose a ton of games in a row and will Eventually win one. I am going to keep playing the Stros until they win to recoup at least 1/2 my 6-7 units I have spent on them, the past week or so. Kind of stupid but my bankroll will support it and then I am done with that freaking team for the year!

My Play:

Houston -135 over Cinnci

Also going to play the Cards over Colorado.

heres all my plays for the day:

Houston -133 over Cinnci (3 units)...Snap the streak play.

STL -108 over colorado...Looper been good of late.

Orioles -130 over KC...O's are getting hot-won 3 in a row.

LA Angels -1.5 (+130) over Seattle...Santana different pitcher at home.

Marlins +121 at Cubs...Will take Willis at this price.

Playing more on feel than on anything lese in bases. Lots of team right now with big streaks, wins and losses over 3 games--(14 teams fit this right now!). Hard to guage where these teams are heading so going to play it cool for a bit and see.

Comment

glad to see u on the halos

maybe u should give up on the ASStros
      good luck

Comment

3-2 on the day but lost units from Houston's 3 unit play....When will they win again????

The sad thing is that Houston has lost 9 in a row and the cards are still behind them or at least tied.

A side note on the Cards...They are banged up! Molina, Duncan, Eckstien, and a few pitchers are hurting and are NOT 100%. It could get ugly quick for the champs!!

Comment

Wednesday:

Astros -112 over Cinnci (i am an idiot!!)...

Pads -150 over Pitts

Giants +140 over Mets...tough one since Benetiz is probably on suicide watch after last nights balking rampage.

Comment

2-1 on Wednesday...Flipping Astros!

I am not quitting--I will be on them when they win! Stupid philosophy but I have gone this far--They have just what the doctor ordered coming in this weekend, The Cardinals--If anyone can help them end a losing skid its the Cards!!

Woody Williams on the mound for the Stros tonight. Is this the day the streak ends??

Comment

Working...
            X