Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BOONE'S BEST FOR THURSDAY

NBA:

SAN ANTONIO/CLEVELAND UNDER 180 (-115) LIKE THE FACT THAT THE SPURS CAN PLAY DEFENSE TOO -- AND JUST GET THE FEELING THAT THE FIRST GAME BETWEEN THESE TWO WILL BE A LOW-SCORING AFFAIR THAT TAKES PLACE IN THE HALF COURT AS THEY FEEL EACH OTHER OUT............LEANING TOWARDS TAKING THE SPURS -7.5, BUT WON'T LIST THIS AS AN OFFICIAL PLAY............LOOKING FOR A FINAL IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD OF 94-80 OR 92-78 SPURS.

MLB:

CHICAGO WHITE SOX +115 VS. NEW YORK YANKEES.......YOURE GETTING A PLUS NUMBER AT HOME AGAINST A SQUAD THAT'S PROBABLY NOT GONNA HAVE THEIR LEADER IN THE STARTING LINE-UP (JETER)........COUPLE THIS WITH THE FACT THAT MUSSINA HASN'T MADE ANYBODY FORGET ABOUT CY YOUNG LATELY -- I THINK HE'S WON 1 GAME IN A 6-GAME COMEBACK -- AND WE GET A GOOD CHANCE TO STEAL THIS ONE AT A GOOD NUMBER.

LOS ANGELES DODGERS +200 VS. SAN DIEGO PADRES............TRUE, THE DODGERS HAVE LOOKED PRETTY FEEBLE THE LAST COUPLE OF NIGHTS AGAINST THEIR HATED SOUTHERN RIVALS, BUT JUST WHEN YOU'RE READY TO COUNT THESE GUYS OUT (AGAINST AN ACE LIKE PEAVY), IS WHEN THEY SEEM TO COME BACK WITH THEIR BEST EFFORT..........THIS KID THAT'S GOING FOR THE BLUE CREW TONIGHT (KUO) IS A PRETTY DAMN GOOD PITCHER HIMSELF WHEN HE'S GOT CONTROL...........LET'S HOPE HE COMES THROUGH TONIGHT SINCE THE PRESSURE IS ACTUALLY ON THE PADRES AND PEAVY..........THEY ARE LISTED TO WIN EASILY...........MY BET IS THAT THEY DON'T.

Going with single plays on all of the above.........And I'll be playing the parlay between all three that would payout $1,105.87 for $100 at Bodog..............Hope we can get this thing rolling again like the old times.............Good Luck guys.
    ;)

I with ya on the Chisox, I don't think they get swept at home.

Good Luck to us
    good luck

Comment

Well, anyone who saw the way my baseball games turned out, now knows why I've stayed away lately..........The Chisox keep it close until the 8th inning and then give up 6-runs in the 9th to get blown out 10-3..............But that was nothing compared to how the Dodgers imploded in their 9th inning...........Leading 5-1 with 3 outs to go, veterans Jeff Kent and Nomar Garciaparra couldn't handle routine little league ground balls to start out the most bizarre 9th inning I've witnessed in a long time............When it was all said and done, they managed to lose 6-5 after I was already spending the money.

I'm tellin' you folks, the bases have been quite mesmerizing to say the least.............Thank God for the San Antonio blowout or I'd really be in the dumper............be careful and Good Luck to all.
      ;)

Comment

Working...
      X