X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One play-Friday

Not much success in interleague play:

One play which is a steal:

Anahiem -132 over STL..Colon over Wells (who sucks!). Don't think these Cards are even in the same league as the Angels and their bullpen. see a 9-2 game as much as I hate to say it as a Cards fan.

Hey woodee I love the Halos tonight also. I totally agree that wells sucks, now watch him throw a no-no.

here is what I like:

Angels-128 3 units
    Colon/Wells must go

A's/Giants Under 7.5-120 3 units

Toronto @ Dodgers-200 1 unit(cause of the juice.) I may play a unit on RL too.
    Penny must go

what the heck parlay- 1 unit

Baseball - 908 Detroit Tigers -123 for Game
    Baseball - 913 Houston Astros/Chicago White Sox under 9½ -110 for Game
    Baseball - 915 Philadelphia Phillies/Kansas City Royals under 10½ -105 for Game
    Baseball - 917 Los Angeles Angels -128 for Game
    Baseball - 921 Milwaukee Brewers/Texas Rangers over 10 -115 for Game
    Baseball - 930 Los Angeles Dodgers -200 for Game
    Baseball - 927 Oakland Athletics/San Francisco Giants under 4 -130 for 1st 5 Innings

$100/$5872
    good luck

Comment

adding:

Parlay 100for384
      Tigers/Angels/Twins
      all listed pitchers

Tigers-125 1 unit
      Tigers -1 1/2+ 170 1/2 unit

Twins-1 1/2 +110 1 unit

I like way too much tonight, I hope I live through this.
      good luck

Comment

Good Luck to the both of you tonight.........That Angel game looks a little too easy for my liking.........Hope the "Colon doesn't take a pounding"...........Ouch!

If the Dodgers don't rebound right away from that farce last night, it will be awhile before they win another one........Go Big Blue !
        ;)

Comment

angels comeback and win after down by 4

A's Bullpens blows a 3-1 lead and then Giants run out of position players in xtra frames, putting Lowry(pitcher) in right, Wynn(CF) at third, Feliz(3B) to catcher. with that defense how are the gonna stop Oakland form getting more than 1 run? and they don't

Dodgers BP blows lead again in ninth and then gives up a run in the 10th, but saved by a 2 run homer by Saenz in the bottom half.

gonna be more picky
          good luck

Comment

Hey G-Man, don't sell yourself short............5 and 2 on the night by my calculations ain't bad.....especially on a Friday -- when the bases seem the toughest to 'cap...........Nice job guy.
            ;)

Comment

Working...
            X