NFL SUNDAY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL SUNDAY

Tryin to find some good Over/Unders for this weekend. Anyone got any good ones?

Check freesportsmonitor for TheBlackCat. I blew away the over/unders last weekend.

I'm not personally a big fan of over/unders because they are harder to predict than the games, but I'd wager my recommendations are as good as any.

Comment

interesting agree with most of your picks but can u plz explain Dal Vs. Chi over 41? i think of this game as a defensive battle. But would like to hear ur thoughts?

Comment

Indy-Houston OVER the total

Comment

Chicago does have the #5 ranked defence, but Dallas is #26

http://www.nfl.com/stats/

Comment

Originally posted by stretch
            interesting agree with most of your picks but can u plz explain Dal Vs. Chi over 41? i think of this game as a defensive battle. But would like to hear ur thoughts?
            I have the game at 42-50 points. Dallas has one of the most potent offenses in the league. This is not surprising, considering how much better TO looks and that they were scoring points pretty well last season. Chicago is obviously a great defense, but no signs of peaking just yet. There are other defenses playing better so far. Chicago had an incredible offensive rating last year, but that included defensive points, defensive field position, and special teams. None of that has changed. Dallas defense is overhyped and far worse than anticipated. I expect Bernard Barrian to have a big day, so get your popcorn ready. This could be one heck of a ballgame.

Comment

I agree with Blackcat on the over...but im not playing it......
              Goodluck guys
              jpehl

Comment

Working...
              X