NFL Week 3...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Week 3...

Lowsy sunday going 0-2-1 for -2.20 units...still a slight profit on the year...here we go:

Record: 2-2-1 (+0.10 units)

AZ +7.5 1*

NWE -16.5 1*

Dal +3.5 -125 1*

Going to be a good game tonight....
    good luck
    jpehl

Comment

good start to the day going 2-0 in early games...Need my boys to win or cover tonight for the sweep...ofcourse Im going to be pissed if they dont win....should be a tough game up in chicago...good luck!

Comment

I am going HEAVY on the Bears tonight.

Comment

Always good to sweep when your team ends with a win.
          good job this week
          jpehl

Comment

Anybody have any ideas for MNF? I like NO for their first win.

Comment

Dont know if i could go against NO this week.. Expect the crazy NO fans to use some of that voodoo shit on Vince Young. You know he is due for an injury... Tread lightly tonight what ever you do...
              jpehl

Comment

Tenn +4.5

Comment

Wow, great sunday going 3-0 for +3 units...only a moron would have gone heavy on the bears..why on earth would you do that? Grossman sucks and Dallas killed them...Sometimes I wonder whether people are trying to win or piss their money away...may or may not play mon night game...congrats to Romo and the boys last night....what a solid win...they should give us 2 W's...we beat chicago and the refs last night

Comment

Nice week but no need calling anybody a moron. That doesn't show much class.

Comment

ok maybe that was harsh, but i dont need some posting "im going heavy on the bears" in my post...what is that? Like a slap in the face telling me im an idiot for betting dallas? I didnt appreciate that...That was uncalled for...ok, im sorry..didnt mean to call you a moron..but dont post that crap in my thread

Comment

Yeah, I guess you're right.

Comment

All he did was post that he was going the other way. Jeez man be happy with the win. Our boys looked awesome.

This forum is for discussing opinions. IMO he didnt try to bash you, but I could be wrong.

Comment

Working...
                          X