NFL Dogs week 4!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Dogs week 4!

There's 9 of them. Here's my bets on them this week. I'm throwing out Cincy +7.5 and Arizona +6, I like both favorites here especially the Patriots but I'm off these 2 games. In any case I'm betting the other 7 dogs: Here they are, Atlanta +3, Cleveland +4, Detroit +3, Buffalo +3.5, NY Giants +3, and 2 moneyline bets Minnesota +105 and SF +115. When I see +1.5 or +2 it might as well be a pick, few games land on 1 or 2. These are all 1 unit bets for me which at this point in time is $200.00 each! I so much love New England and the over, I think it might be a good idea to fade these, but I have until Monday to decide. Good Luck!

I'm sorry I should have titled this home dogs!

Comment

I agree with all your home dogs.

I'm hoping at least 65%..plus hit.

Goodluck....

Comment

Good Luck Mako...........I'm on Minnesota and Buffalo pretty good myself...............but I'm really liking the UNDER in the Monday Night game..........Just an old theory..............Seems like whenever two high-powered offenses go head-to-head, they find a way to make it a low scoring affair.................JMO.
        ;)

Comment

Boone got to agree with you, similiar to when two of the top defense go against each other, seems that it always goes over.

Comment

Looks like you had a great week!

Comment

A good under was last night as the suppossed 'banged up secondarys' of the eagles and Giants were going to cause a high scoring game. Look what happened.

I happen to be on the OVER 52 tonight as I think NE scores 35+. I knew it would jump and can see it htiing 54.5 by gametime and a perfect under chance.

Freakinf Minnesota was my play of the week. They didn;t do a thing against GB.

Comment

I'm not going to bet on the Patriot game. Did good this weekend and I'm content. But I'm leaning to the Pats and the over!

Comment

Originally posted by Boone Moone
                  Good Luck Mako...........I'm on Minnesota and Buffalo pretty good myself...............but I'm really liking the UNDER in the Monday Night game..........Just an old theory..............Seems like whenever two high-powered offenses go head-to-head, they find a way to make it a low scoring affair.................JMO.
                  Good call on the under, hope you played it and made some bucks. I was on the fence on this one and decided to just watch and enjoy the game. And the Pats are my team, I've been backing backing them since Mack Herron was their running back. I actually have a phobia betting on the Patriots, it seems over the years no matter what side I'm on or the total they find a way to give me the loss. So you will see I don't like to bet many Patriot games. Lets get some winners for next week! GL!

Comment

Thanks, once in a while they're easy................Your picks were right on the money as well..........very nice job Mako............You mention Mack Herron..............Man, that was a long time ago...............You probably were there when they had Steve Grogan or Tom Ramsey.............and the likes of Craig James and Stanley Morgan, just to name a few.............Good Luck this week.
                    ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Boone Moone
                      Thanks, once in a while they're easy................Your picks were right on the money as well..........very nice job Mako............You mention Mack Herron..............Man, that was a long time ago...............You probably were there when they had Steve Grogan or Tom Ramsey.............and the likes of Craig James and Stanley Morgan, just to name a few.............Good Luck this week.
                      Back in the day, Mack Herron and Sam Bam were a gruesome twosome.

Comment

Working...
                      X