Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Opinions on Memphis vs. Marshall 2nite???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opinions on Memphis vs. Marshall 2nite???

Think Memphis with the recent tragedy to the team will come to play today and marshall DL is depleted i think memphis here especially when being the underdogs at home. What everyone else think?

I like Memphis, but they are a 3pt fav...not dog here. They out-played Miss and should have beat Ark. St.
    Marshall hasn't had much of a chance in any game, although you could say they've had a tougher sched....although it kind of blows that out of the water considering they not only lost to Div AA New Hampshire, they gave up 48 pts and over 500 yds to them. If anything I believe the tragedy will rally Memphis , although you can't really say for sure at a time like this. I think considering it's a home game is definitely to their advantage.

Comment

I think Memphis is at a disadvantage. 3'rd game in what...11 days??? Gave up a large half time lead and let Ark state come back in second half and win game. How much practice and coaching went on after the shooting ??...school closed ...kids distraught....Marshall off a bye week...rested ...good passing offense... faced some tough comp. opening line likely to move in Marshall favor as public thinks Memphis will rise up and win one for their team mate. How'd that work out for Va Tech this year. Yeah they won the game but they did not cover and they looked bad. Marshall +

Comment

Personally I threw a 1/2 unit on Memphis on the 1st half just for fun. But I think Vegas and the offshorer industry along with the NCAA throw a tues-wed-thurs games out there to make some money. There is nothing else really to bet on and the die-hard, degenerates, need some action most nights. I have gotten over this mostly, but I think its a conspiracy and they throw absolute trap games out there. College football is for Saturday only in my opinion and I think the only purpose for week night games is for betting purposes.

And I guess to get some schools national spotlight too? But 95% for bettors.

Comment

Haha.. and as a degenerate I say thank god for them. Now that I know it was a "trap" game I don't feel bad for losing.. or not winning. I got my immorale action and my money back.

Comment

Not bashing anyone, I am right there with you for some weekday action, but usually small plays for me. I am one of the degenerates too!

As one I would side eith Rice tonight and Kentucky on Thursday.

Comment

Working...
            X