MNF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MNF

really like dallas at -11 was 10 1/2 yesterday. Kinda wanna throw down the money now before the line goes up any higher. Interested in some feedback from everyone else to see if you guys also like the cowboys here or dislike ?let me know

Huge Cowboys fan.... I dont like dallas in this spot and will not bet it this week for two reasons..... Dallas is looking past Buffalo to next weeks game against New England.... Buffalo is 2-0 against the spread at home...Dallas has been putting up some ridicules numbers though..... dont really see Buffalo scoring that much, just see dallas putting on the brakes after third quarter to rest for next weeks game... If they werent facing New England next week would tell you to pound Dallas.... Tread lightly.... But what the hell do I know....JMO
    good luck
    jpehl

Comment

Forgot to add that Dallas in a teaser might be a safer option....
      jpehl

Comment

I'm liking this game too, just a matter of how much im willing to throw down on it

Comment

You don't think Romo wants to show off on Monday night? Maybe he'll miss some snaps on purpose and run them in for TDs

Comment

Working...
          X