Tampa Bay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tampa Bay

Red the winning points issue and it had Tampa Winning by 10 and the current spread right now is +10 for tampa. So they are sayin tampa will not only cover but win by 10?? Cadillac Williams out for year!!!! Can someone shead some light on this I know winning points is undefeated this year with there best bets can someone explain this to me or shead there opinion on me.

I'm playing Tampa +10 but doubt they will win. Perhaps that was written up before it was known he wasn't playing, or they think that he isn't much of a factor and Indy's defense being injured is the bigger story.

Comment

Oddsmaker.com even has the game at Indy -9 now, and most of the books tracked by The Sports Network have them at -9.5.

Comment

Its all about Manning

Did you see what Manning did last week without Harrison for 3 and a half quaters? He can't be stopped. I would read the injury report befroe amking any bet, becasue if Harrison's out again and there running back is questonsalble maybe Tampa can cover.

good luck

Comment

the only reason why manning did so good against the broncos was cause dallas clark was left wide open all day reggie wayne was held in check even tho he did score one touchdown. tampa has a better overall defense right now so i think it is possible they could cover straight up

Comment

Indy really shines when it comes to being a non conference favorite.........they have covered 5 straight and 9 of the last 10........Tampa Bay counters that with a 3/12 spread mark on the road after a win.......if I see a line drop like that at my book I will try a small play on Indy

Comment

Working...
            X