Dragon's NFL - Week 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dragon's NFL - Week 5

Hope I have better luck with the NFL than I did with CFB this week.

Week 1 - 0-4
    Week 2 - 2-2
    Week 3 - 2-0-1
    Week 4 - 5-0

Week 5

Arizona -3 @ St. Louis - The Cards have beaten Seattle and Pittsburgh at home and lost 2 on the road by 3 each. They are playing pretty darn good football and now face an injury ravished and winless Ram team as only 3 pt faves.

New Orleans -3 vs Carolina - The Saints will win their first game at home against another injury ridden team which will be missing starting QB Delhomme for the 2nd game in a row as well as star LB Dan Morgan. It's about time for Brees and Bush to have a game.

Denver - PK vs San Diego - San Diego continues to rest on their laurels from last year. They should be at least 3 pt dogs here. Rivers still has no game. LT starting to round into form but will get no help from passing game. And defense can't be trusted now. Tough place for the Chargers to try and break out of their doldrums.

Baltimore -3 @ San Francisco- The 49ers banged up at QB and the offensive line has given up 15 sacks so far. Have lost 2 in a row now by a margin of 60-19.

Dallas -10 @ Buffalo - The hottest team in the NFL (well maybe next to New England) vs the most beat up. The Bills averaging about 10 pts per game vs Dallas at around 38 pts per game.

Indianapolis -9.5 vs Tampa Bay - The Bucs have feasted on down and out and beat up teams (N.O., St. Louis and Carolina) to go 3-1. Now the Cadillac-less Bucs face a healthy world champion team on the road. The 4-0 Colts have won their 2 home games by 31 and 18.

Really like Indy this week going into there bye... Really dont have an opinion on Dallas covering this game. I did lay 8 points on Buffalo First half... Really see alot of value in this pick as Dallas seems to come out and feel there way through the first half...Dallas has only scored 44 points of there 151 points in the first half... That comes out to about 11 points a game in the first half...
    goodluck
    jpehl

Comment

I love the Denver play

Colts aren't healthy though, Harrison doubtful, Addai is?, Sanders Out.
      Thats their best on offense and Defense. Good luck with indy, but I think the bucs cover today.,

BUT

Your the one who went 5-0 last week so what do I know.

Just my stupid 2 cents.

Good luck with your plays.
      good luck

Comment

I had Denver -110 as well for .5 units because I have it as an afternoon game locally. Though it could easily go either way, I just heard on ESPN that San Diego's offensive coordinator will be calling the plays today... so that should take Turner out of the sucking equation. In the mean time... go KC!

Comment

I'm adding:
          Green Bay -3 vs Chicago - gotta go with the hot hand at home. Chicago is in bad shape right now and the Packers are flying high.

Comment

Oh boy is the wife pissed. Ever since we moved from San Diego she's been complaining because we can't watch the Chargers every week. So we finally get a game on TV and they just switched to the 49er game with an entire quarter left because it's a blowout!

Comment

Dragon,
              It seems today that SD showed up to play.. Read somewhere that Norv turned the play calling over to the Offensive cordinator... For your sake hopefully he will turn the reigns over to...Good luck tonight will be on opposite ends tonight...
              jpehl

Comment

Working...
              X