I`m playing these..

Akron -4.5 over Miami (OH)
    TX Tech -6.5 over UTEP
    Cal 4 over UCLA
    VA Comm -5.5 over UNC-Wilm
    Georgia 13 over Gonzaga
    Fresno St 7.5 over NM St
    Valparaiso 10 over Butler

While none of these picks were that outlandish...i like what i see....system seems to work well. I liked Buter and UCLA in these games..wasn't confident enough on most to wager on them but i still make a pick on each game based on the information that i have. Solid day off these picks.

Comment

I wasn`t really sold on Cal, but I wanted to stick with the system, just as I did the other day with Villanova. Butler is a good team, but Valparaiso is a very under rated team and didn`t get the respect they deserved on the line. I`m looking at a 5-2 day, depending on the Fresno St game it could be 6-1. Either way, my heaviest action was on Akron, TX Tech, VA.Comm...so I cash in pretty well regardless.

I would like to state right now that I`m not encouraging anyone or trying to sell this system to people. It`s just a lot of fun to post picks and see if things are going well..if people want to use the picks for wagering purposes, they are doing so at their own risk..so far I haven`t had a losing day with this system and it`s been a thrill to finally break my bad habits on picking college and pro basketball. Good luck to all.

Comment

One more thing...I know he`ll complain about something, but Agger, mark down the record in your little black basketball book...JUST FOR THE RECORD

Comment

trifecta for the day...

North Carolina -4.5 over Clemson
          Cornell 29.5 over Duke
          St Peters 12 over Sienna

Comment

Looks like a 1-2 day...1st time I lost a day on this system. Will be back strong on monday or tuesday. If NC comes back, it`ll be a 2-1 day, but not likely.

Comment

1-2 isn't a terrible day..0-3 is worse..but anyway..i liked all the favorites in those games..and also ended up 1-2...i'm just glad i also made a wager for UNC on the money line...at least they pulled out a W in OT

Comment

I had to figure that UNC has been playing well lately, give them the benefit of the doubt. Now they`re getting into the meat of their schedule, should be an interesting team to follow....I won`t play the money line unless its a strong dog...no value on a lot of those plays...watch out for tuesday`s schedule..good day for CBB...

Comment

I hear you on the ML play but at the same time as much as I thought UNC would win that game by 10-15..i could see them barely squeaking it out. After I made all my other bets..I continued to look at the game and the line..and made a bet on the ML for UNC that covered the losses I would endure if UNC didn't cover..so it worked out for me..I was sweating it out for a lil while though!

Not a great day for CBB today. I posted my picks in Woodees thread..but here they are again for simplicity sake:

SEMO ST -3
                  Youngstown St - 3.5
                  Samford -3

Comment

1-2 Brad...don`t know how you played it, but I hope you salvaged some of that loss with the Samford win.

Comment

Actually salvaged some of it with a parlay on North Texas and Santa Clara...North Texas was easily covering so i threw a big bet the other way on San Jose St to make sure i'd at least make a certain amount on the outcome..which is good because San Jose St won outright...that helped to salvage the night. Haven't looked much at today's games and even though there are some good ones and even a few on ESPN I'm not sure i'll have time to really put the right amount of effort into it to be worth it to bet on today. Gearing up for Wed, Thur, and Sat though..full slate of games each day.

Comment

Good move...I don`t play parlays much, but they can have some value...my plays for today...

Siena -9.5 over Fairfield
                        Loyola MD 33 over Kansas
                        S.Miss -5 over C.FL

FL/ALA under 150.5

Comment

Yea, when playing a parlay I look to do what I did yesterday....1 early game..1 late game...if i have the early one right, i throw enough the other way that no matter the outcome I win x amount...it decreases the winnings if you were actually right on both parts of the parlay..but at the same time if you get the first game right...you don't have to have the 2nd game right and it usually pays a little better than a straight bet.

Comment

2 crappy days...but I like todays picks....

Mid TN St -8 over FL Atl
                            UMass -3 over St Joe`s
                            Vandy -9 over S.Car
                            Temple 13 over Duke
                            Ohio St -14 over Iowa
                            Towson 3.5 over Old Dom
                            LaSalle -4.5 over Richmond
                            Dayton -3 over RI

Comment

Gotta turn it around today..

Loyola Mry +21 over Gonzaga
                              Detroit -5 over Y`town