• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL divisional playoff weekend

hey fellas - capped all the games and feeing pretty good

a little rushed for time.....

small play.....Seattle team total over 18.5
    i like the over 43 and Seattle +8 as they have a lot of playoff experience and i think GB is a little overrated...anyways, Seattle is not to be taken lightly and i think they can win SU

medium play.....Pats -13
    i just think the Pats are too much for Jax here....i know its a big # but did you see Ben pass on the Jax secondary last week?? i know that Jax has a good D and good running game but the D is banged up (Henderson/Grady) and the running game wont do much good when they are down by 17 at halftime...weather will be good - just think Pats are too much here....Jax should be better next year

huge play....Indy -8.5
    not to put too much stock into the last meeting between these 2 teams or even SD's game last week but if that is the best that SD has then they are in trouble....Indy is the best team in the playoffs IMO and i think they have a GREAT shot to beat the Pats the following week...hoping that Jax softens them up a little...Indy rolls here

large play....Dallas -7 (-115)
    you know by my name how i feel....let me put it as concise as i can....here is a team in NY led by a guy that got into the league on his name alone and basically told SD where he would play...and he is still in the league because of his name and the fact that the all-around caliber of QBing in the NFL is at an all-time low...well maybe in the last 30 years or so.....ask SD if they are happy with that deal

Cowboys are rested and IMO pretty damn motivated to get on the field and shut everyone up....i dont think this game could have come soon enough for them and no doubt they are sick of hearing all the sh!t about Cancun, Jessica, Wade Phillips, the bobble in Seattle, the December swoon...i've never seen a 13-3 team get no respect the way this one has...anyways - fortunately it all gets settled on the field...and i expect Dallas to win this thing by 14...

and next week everyone will have their weiner in their hands over Dallas and they will have to lay 10+ over Seattle or Green Bay...but we'll deal with that next week

CF2
Working...
X