GB/NE superbowl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GB/NE superbowl

It hurts to say it...I hate both teams with a passion..but I guess Favre can leave with a parting gift.....SD is torn to shreds, no way they beat NE..NYG should just be happy they got this far...cuz there won`t be any love at Lambeau...not only does my team, *Dolphins*, SUCK in the biggest possible way...I now have to stomach watching 2 teams that I probably hate the most....DAMNIT! there is no justice in this world....

The Chargers were already hurting and no one thought they had much of a chance against the Colts. I'm not counting them out. Gates wasn't in much and now has another week to heal. I don't think Rivers and LT are that hurt that they won't be ready, and even if LT isn't Michael Turner can have huge games. Chambers and Jackson are really stepping up and how about that performance by Sproles? And how about that defense? I still think the Pats get beat, either next week or by the Pack or Giants in the SB.

Comment

Gotta disagree...They *escaped* Indy with the win..they won`t escape NE...Whether those guys start or not, they are beaten up...I personally like the chargers and hope they win, but its not looking good at all..right now GB looks like the team to beat, can`t see the Giants keeping up with Favre...as far as the Chargers go, they have to dominate the line on both sides of the ball to have a chance..NE won`t give them anything...if they put pressure on the over inflated Brady..they can do it..this guy gets 6,7,8 seconds to throw the ball..I can have great numbers with that much time......

Comment

As a Packer fan, I'd love the Green Bay-New England matchup, and a chance to kill the perfect season. I just hope Green Bay gets the try...winter sucks in Wisconsin and the two weeks leading up to the Super Bowl would be great. A Patriots-Giants matchup would not get me excited at all. From a handicapping perspective, I hate all the Charger injuries but, I still think the points are the play there..San Diego should be able to stay in the game and who knows...the upset would be cool!

Comment

S.D. escaped with the win the first time they met. There was no escaping this time. Indy never had a chance.
          As for G.B./N.E. , I'd love to see G.B. kick their butt's too.

Comment

By the way Cappermaster, I hope the Dolphins turn it around soon...I love the Packers but, I will never forget those great Miami-San Diego shootouts of the past when it was Marino vs. Fouts. As just a football fan, you had to simply love those games. It would be great to see the Dolphins come back again.

Comment

Working...
            X