Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA-Tuesday's Pick 22, Jan...

Hi

Do you discovered winning NBA betting System???

Look at my Tuesday's NBA Pick's and give us your honest opinion...

Phoenix Suns -8½ -330 Over 214-(The Suns defeated New Jersey 116-92 as an 11-point favorite last time out. The combined score fell UNDER the posted over/under total (214)
    Sacramento Kings -5 -260 Under 202 -(Six Sacramento players reached double figures in Saturday's 110-104 win at Indiana, coming in as 3-point road underdogs. The 214 points scored were a PUSH with the posted total of 214.)

p.S. Good luck if you betting...Today...

what R your plays the spreads or the totals? or Both?

43-0 so far U say, we'll see what U can do this week.
    good luck

Comment

I Just saw your posted plays for yesterday:
      NBA-Monday's Pick 21, Jan...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Bettors...

Monday's NBA Pick's look at and give your opinion...,
      also tell us which trading system you using ....Today...

Atlanta Hawks -1 Under 93½-(Atlanta shot 41.3% from the floor in Friday's 89-78 loss at Toronto, falling as 6-point road underdogs. The 166 points scored were UNDER the posted total of 186.5.)
      Chicago Bulls +1 Over 205-(Chicago held Detroit to 40.6% from the floor in Saturday's 97-81 win, coming in as .5-point home underdogs. The 178 points scored were UNDER the posted total of 186.5.)
      Detroit Pistons -3½ -150 -(Detroit shot 40.6% from the field in Saturday's 97-81 loss at Chicago, falling as 6.5-point road favorites. The 178 points scored were UNDER the posted total of 186.5.)
      good luck

Comment

Your 43-0 system so far in 2007-2008 on yur site claims, went 0-5 for monday, must have been an off day.
        good luck

Comment

Here`s how someone claims an undefeated record..

Take an Eastern conf team or Western conf team...they must have a 3 game or more schedule on the road against the opposite conference...

Lets say the Miami Heat are playing the Lakers, Sonics, and Suns the next 3 games...this system guarantees that the Heat will cover 1 of those 3 games...you put $100 on game 1..it loses..put $300 on game 2...it loses..put $600 on game 3...it wins....so the claim is..you were a GUARANTEED WINNER and you have an undefeated record....go try that out and get back to me....tell me how much you pull in....

Comment

so why is there totals posted with those picks if that is his system?
            good luck

Comment

Not saying its his system...just pointing out that *undefeated* systems are not what they seem...he could use that system and substitute the spread with the totals I suppose..haven`t done it, I don`t know.

Comment

I get what your saying CM

Better day yesterday for the system plays going 3-1.

so far though 3-6, stay tuned.
                good luck

Comment

Working...
                X