THE BLACK CAT SAYS........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THE BLACK CAT SAYS........

Hats off to the Black Cat by the way. Another winning NFL season here on Bettorsworld. All for the low, low price of.......FREE.

Here's his Super Bowl write up -

New England 34, NYG 14

First, congrats to Darrell Green and Art Monk! Way to go guys, two class acts that are rare in the NFL. Second, don't forget to support the Democrats on Tuesday. NEVER FORGET who scribbled the anti-gambling legislation on the back of the "Port Security Bill" at 2AM on a Friday night before the morning vote: the Republicans. Crooks.

Hey, I'm back home from Phoenix where I've been rubbing elbows with the Patriots players at the Westin in Scottsdale (shhhh, that's not totally public knowledge). Actually, more like avoiding the guns and fists and verbal rants of their groupies. That's what I call the "NFL Experience". None the less, I'm back in one piece and ready to reveal my expectation for Superbowl #whatever we're on now.

Analysis: The line is actually very sharp. Based on the last couple months, including the NYG surge and NE sliding a bit, -12 is absolutely spot-on as the most points you should need to give NE to ward off $$$ and land a cover. As a line, I'd say -10.5 or -11 is mathematically sound. HOWEVER, I'm willing to wind back the clock a bit and expect the more potent version of the NE Patriots we saw earlier in the season, and the less potent version of the Giants. If everything flows the Patriots way, and I think it will, the greatest team ever will win by the projected score of 20 points. I like the 17-20 range personally, and its not that rare I get the spread within a few points. I'm sick of all the nanny sissies predicting how "close" it'll be. Crap on that. Really, would anyone have put 10 cents on the Giants to even be in this game 3 weeks ago? I doubt it. Sure, many of them are paid to talk this game up as a close one, but I'm not. I even heard one caller say, "I see no way the Patriots can win this game." LOL. Yeah, the Superbowl makes the most green neophyte an "expert" but you'd have to have been nearly dead or lost in space not to have seen how dominant the Pats have been all season. In a neutral quiet field, good football weather, no mercy. Worse, I think the needling of "video gate" is just gonna make it all that more difficult for the Giants to surprise. This is more and more about the Patriots legacy as the best dynasty ever and a "letdown" isn't even a remote possibility. This is gonna be a beating, it'll be like an average Patriot game, and expect Randy Moss to figure prominently in delivering the beating early and often. While I would never have thought this would be a gutsy prediction, has anyone else delivered it? Not that I've heard over the past 2 weeks! If ever you can bank on a favorite to do what they do, this is the one. So sayeth...THE BLACK CAT. Have a good one and see ya next season! (And that's a good bet...) Superbowl Best Bet: 6 point teaser NE -6 & Under 60

I guess I'm one of the nanny sissies but I'm a damn proud one

Comment

Originally posted by dragon1952
      I guess I'm one of the nanny sissies but I'm a damn proud one

Comment

well the nanny sissies got it right

was it luck???

look at the Pats record ATS over the last 10 weeks....i think the nanny sissies found their answer there.....

CF2

Comment

Working...
        X