Super Bowl XLII

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super Bowl XLII

I know a lot of people here probably lost a lot of money on the game, whether it was on NE covering or on the OV/UN but all things aside, we witnessed a real classic game tonite. That was the most awesome SB I can recall in recent history. Not only didn't we get the over by halftime blowout...we got a nail-biter down to the last second thriller that will be talked about for ages. What a stellar defensive effort by the Giants. The Giant defense as a whole should be the MVP winners. And what an effort from Eli...you've really got to hand it to him as he came through big time. How he evaded the sack on that last drive and fired off that pass is beyond belief.
    On a side note, that 12 man on the field challenge by Belichick confirmed my despise of that man. If the game had been decided because of that call it would have made a farce out of the entire game. They need to seriously look at that rule in the future. I can't tell you how happy I was to see the Giants hold in that situation. Anyway, what a great ending to the football season and here's hoping next year provides us all with lots of winning opportunities.
    Cheers and good night!
Working...
X