Tired of Hypocrisy in Sports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tired of Hypocrisy in Sports

I know I kind of rambled on about Clemens in another thread, but I`m really getting sick and tired of the HYPOCRISY of sports in general. I`m on the verge of not caring at all whether a player takes steroids or not. As a former bodybuilder/athlete..this subject is up my alley...Lets get a few things straight..STEROIDS are proven growth enhancement products..they however, ARE NOT dangerous, unless they are being abused. All athletes should stay away from steroids, so addiction would not be an issue.....HGH is a growth HORMONE..which elevates testosterone, a natural product that your body releases...it is NOT a proven method of being an *enhancement* product. Now MLB and other sports have banned all kinds of sports supplements from their leagues, even CREATINE, EPHEDRA, and other products that are HARMLESS...remember that moron pitcher from St.Louis, that I believed died from a heart attack..he was taking products with ephedra I believe?? The jackhole ABUSED the product and got himself killed...wasn`t the product itself...its morons that can`t control themselves..The point to this post is simple...PEOPLE HAVE NO CLUE WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT...you have geniuses in these leagues that want to ban everything, energy drinks will be next, watch out.........BAN STEROIDS ONLY! IT IS THE ONLY KNOWN SUBSTANCE THAT CAN AND WILL CAUSE HARM IF ABUSED....HGH IS NOT A STEROID...the government of course has banned HGH, not knowing what it really does....all other sports supplements are OK...Whether a player drinks a beer or lights up a doobie at his house is fine, lets get over this hypocrisy already...I want a fair playing field, and this is the only sane way to accomplish it....Bonds is a proven DOPER..Clemens is a proven idiot, but is more likely not guilty of STEROIDS...
Working...
X