Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 60% Cash Bonus - March Madness - Sportsbetting.com

March Madness 60% Cash Bonus

SPORTSBETTING.COM welcomes the 2008 NCAA Championship Tournament with a full week of Bonus Madness.

Take advantage of the best bonus package offered anywhere this March by loading up your account.

This special 60% Re-Load Bonus offer tips-off on St. Patrick’s Day, Monday, March 17th. It’s a big enough bonus to buy a lot of green beer and give you extra money to wager on the March Madness tourney.

All you need to do is make your deposits leading up to the tournament tip-off and we’ll add the free cash to your account

Here are the details:

Monday March 17th and Tuesday March 18th – 25% Cash Bonus
    The Tournament bracket has been set and the wagering window is wide open.
    Make your deposit on Monday or Tuesday of this week and you collect a 25% cash bonus.

Wednesday March 19th and Thursday March 20th20% Cash Bonus
    The opening round games start on Thursday. A deposit on Wednesday or Thursday adds another 20% of free cash to your account.

Friday, March 21st through Sunday March 23rd – 15% Cash Bonus
    There’s great tournament action right through Sunday and we keep the free cash flowing with three more days of giveaways. Make a deposit on Friday, Saturday or Sunday and we’ll give you another 15% extra cash.

**That’s 60% extra money in your account for March Madness wagering action.

Make your deposits here.

Ummm.....I wasn't exactly a whiz in math but I don't think that equals 60%. I mean it's a great offer, don't get me wrong...just questioning the math
    For example:
    Deposit $100 on Mon/Tue and get 25% = $25
    Deposit $100 on Wed/Thu and get 20% = $20
    Deposit $100 on Fri-Sun and get 15% = $15

Total deposit = $300
    Total bonus = $60

60 / 300 = .2 = 20% bonus

It would behoove one to deposit all of their money on Mon/Tue, of course to get a full 25%.

Comment

That's unless you're adding the subsequent bonuses to all the money in the account, not just the new deposits.

Comment

.......which of course isn't the case

Comment

I wonder if there are cash out restrictions? can I deposit 10,000 and cash out 12,000 tomorrow? I will stick with 200 for now and double my 40.00 bonus

Comment

Working...
          X