X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game of the week Contest - FINAL

Memphis -2.5
    Kansas 146.5

Ok. Here's the deal. Those who want to email me the plays can once again do so. [email protected]

Email me your username + your picks + the contest you are picking (game of week or march madness)

TIE BREAKERS

1st tie breaker - pick the over/under

2nd tie breaker - Pick the total points scored (players who comes closest)

3rd tie breaker - most posts here on the site

DEADLINE FOR EMAIL OR HERE IN THE FORUM
    8 PM EST

finalgame monday---kansas

Comment

Kansas +2.5
      Over 146.5
      151 total

Comment

Kansas +2.5

Under

Total pts - 143

Thank you for the contest Bettorsworld also thanks to the Wisconsin poster for maintaining the weekly score sheet.

laxsfo99

Comment

Kansas
          Over

Comment

sakras

Kansas +2.5
            tb1: over146.5
            tb2: 151

Comment

KJALB

Kansas,
              under,
              total points 143

Comment

LLXC

Kansas +2.5
                1st tie breaker: Over 146.5
                2nd tie breaker: 150

Comment

I guess congrats are due to Sakras

Comment

Haha, nobody took Memphis =\

Comment

Congrats Sakras!

Nice rally on Saturday by picking Memphis and Kansas and then we all picked Kansas for the final. Great minds think alike. :-)

laxsfo99 won the third place tiebreaker by nailing the under, despite overtime, and even picked the score exactly at 143!

Looks like KJALB won the second place tie by copying Laxsfo posted picks as he knew he had more posts? But if the over came in, LLXC would have taken second place. Tough one LLXC. OT almost did it for you.

Comment

Just to make this clear I did not copy LLXC plays I sent an email to Jeff at 12:30 in the afternoon long before LLXC made his picks we just happend to pick the same games and same score. Jeff will back me up on this, Im sure just look at the email time and LLXC post time.
                        I dont copy anyones plays
                        KJALB

Comment

Correction Laxsfo plays

Comment

Sorry if I jumped to conclusions KJALB. It just looked that way especially since you both had the exact same total points predicted.

It wasn't clear from the posting times as Jeff posted your picks AFTER laxsfo99's has posted his. It wasn't obvious what time you had emailed your picks to Jeff. Sorry to stir things up.

We should just make the final picks unviewable by others. I know Jeff made that option available by email, but Jeff, there may be a way or a setting in your posting program to turn that feature on, even for just one thread. I know of another posting forum that has the option of making picks viewable by others or not.

Comment

I know I can make ot so individual posters posts don't show up until approved, only that would hold true for any other post, not just the contest. But I guess we could make it a temporary thing on the future.

Congrats to those who placed in the money!

Basically I'll need the winners to email me....username, contest you placed in, and what place you came in.

Prizes will be sent via pay pal.

Comment

Working...
                              X