Daily Baseball Plays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daily Baseball Plays

I will start a new thread. If you are playing bases dfaily, please chime in so I don't feel like I am talking to myself.

I am a little under .500 for my bases so far this year and down a couple units. I am going to start fresh and keep my record as best as possible on my posted plays in here. I will try to post as much as I can and give my insight but I probably won't be every day, but at least most weekdays.

Monday--

Houston +165 over Arizona...Haren on the mound for AZ. Have to take a shot with Houston as Sampson is not as bad as his ERA indicate. He had a rough start at Colorado and other than that he has been OK.

Reds +120 over STL...Reds are hot and on my watch list. Won 3 straight. Arroyo blows but will take a shot with him as a dog with STL off emeotional series with Houston. Glaus may be sitting tonight and he is one of STL hot hitters at the moment.

Oakland +105 over LAA..Sunday night baseball hangover and a good A's pitcher on the mound.

Total of the day--
    SF/Colorado UNDER 7.5...Cain is solid and Morales has been decent too. SF bats are always quiet.

3-1 on the day, with Houston my only loser, but still think it was worth a shot.

Be back later on tuesday.

Comment

Short on time today--

Played--

Baltimore -105 over TBay

Atlanta -114 over Washington

Minnesota -116 over CWS

Comment

2-1 yesterday--

5-2 YTD (+3.11 units)

Wednesday:

Atlanta -114 over Washington...Braves and Glavine killed my perfect night last night. Think they win one this afternoon.

More later.

Comment

Adding:

Tampa Bay -120 over Baltimore

Florida -103 over LAD

KC?Texas UNDER 9.5....Texas has gone OVER in 9 staright games. Think there is some value on this one with 2 decent guys on the hill. bannister/Millwood

Comment

Ouch. TBay wins but the others were bad losses. Freaking Braves!

6-5 YTD (+.84 units)

Thursday--

Florida +117 over Dodgers...Going back to the Marlins this afternoon.

Thats the onbly one I see so far.

Comment

Florida got beat in the 9th. bad start to the day.

Night action

Philly -115 over SD

Toronto +105 over Boston

Comment

guys. Got busy over tghe weekend and wasn;t able to play much or post.

Monday--

Reds -110 over Cubs

Rockies -130 over Cards

KC/LAA UNDER 9

Oak/Balty UNDER 8.5

Comment

Adding:
                  Philly +1435 over Zona...Think the Rook is getting a little too much respect with this number. Will take the value with Philly and old man Moyer.

Comment

4-1 yesterday...And that Philly play was +145 not the huge odds I typed obviously. Like anyone is reading anyway.

I am not keeping perfect track of what I post here so lets call it 11-8 (+2.2). I don't feel like tracking it down to the dime at the moment, but that where I am at in my personal bankroll, appx.

Tuesday--
                    Padres +129 over Braves..C Young at this price is good for me.

Philly/AZ OVER 10... Big Unit/Eaton

Rockies -108 over Cards

Twins +115 OVER WSox

Comment

Ouch.

0-3-1

Early Wednesday--

Baltimore +125 over Oakland

Comment

LAD/NYM UNDER 8.5--Maine/Penny

Comment

The slide continues--

Thursday--

San Fran +110 over Pitts

Comment

I suck...Going to break for a bit over the weekend and see what happens.

I am sick of losing leads in the last couple innings. I played others that I have not posted and it seems whoever I play, their bullpens blow the god damn lead. I don't bet on the Crads too much but when I did the other night, Issi blew a 2-run lead.

SD blew a lead over Atlanta yesterday late. San Fran led most of the game until the 8th. When you are hot, you win those, win you are cold, you lose. Thats how it goes.

Will be back Monday and hopefully will get back on the winning side of things.

Comment

Have you ever taken a look at the 5 1/2 inning lines? I agree. With bases, there's nothing worse than having the bullpen blow games.

Using the first 5.5 innings lines puts more of the outcome on the starting pitchers......though it might put you on more favs than you'd like.......

Comment

Working...
                              X