Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daily Baseball

New, fresh thread.

I am barely treading water lately but keeping at it.

Totals have been very good for me over the past few days. Going to look at more of those.

So far on Monday---

San Fran +100 over NY Mets...My top play of the day. Not only are the Mets traveling cross-country after a SNB game last night they run into a solid little pitcher for SF, Sanchez who has had 3 quality starts in a row with 6+ inning and 2 earned runs in all those starts going 1-1 in those starts. Oliver Perez got roughed up last time out and is now ace. I think the jet lag and being full of themsleves catches up with the Mets tonight. Also, plays into a gooing against the public angle I watch as 61% of the 13,000+ wagers are on the Mets after the public watched them take care of the Dodger last night.

First 2 unit play of the year for me on this one.

Sorry guys, my editor is out of town. Brutal spelling and grammar but you get the drift.

Comment

Good call! Looks like they're going to come through

Comment

With my plays, its never over till its over but they did win pretty easily.

Tuesday-

Washington +105 over STL...Cards lose a heart breaker last night and now hit the road. Lohse is not good on the road with an ERA of 6+. Odaliz Perez is decent at home with a 2.51 ERA. Nats rested yesterday as Cards played and got a lot of wind knocked out of their sails. They are now 3.5 behind the freakin red hot cubs and I can see them falling nmore behind after this road trip.

Comment

If I remember correctly, you weren't too enamored with the Cards at the start of the season. I wonder if they were just playing over their heads and are starting to come back to reality.....kinda like the Diamondbacks, Marlins and Royals.

Comment

Yeah, they are playing better than expected but I see them losing a few here and struggling around .500. I hope they prove me wrong. But the way Wainwright was talking last night after giving up the granny, it does not sound good in that clubhouse.

Going against the grain tonight on a few--

Reds -105 over Philly..Harang/Eaton...See a shoot-out and I am leaning over but going to pass on it since I am playing a side.

Parlay-
            Mets -140/Seattle -130...Pays 2 to 1...Mets will wake up tonight. Seattle with Bedard is the key to that play. Think he helps them win.

Colorado +125 over LAD...I know the rockies blow but Penny has not been good at all. Will take Francis over Penny with a dog that the public hates!! And I love.

leans but no plays---

Padres +105 over Cubs

Astros over Pirates

White Sox over KC--looks too easy! But Grienke is ok for royals too.

Comment

Forgot one--

Boston -120 over T Bay...Sox at home with slight revenge factor and Matt Garza on mound for Rays.

Comment

Added--

San Diego -102 over Chicago as a play--So unload on the cubs everyone!!!

total of the day--

Houston/Pitts UNDER 9 (-110)

Thats all--probably too many but see value in them all.

Comment

3-3 for me on the day.

Cards came out firing and beat the Nats. Lots of close ones that I was on the a wrong side of.

Hope to hear from anyone else who may be playing bases too along with myself and Dragon.

Back later on.

Comment

Did not get back in yesterday to post but had a good day winning my 2 plays on Cinnci and Minny.

Looking over the card today and hopefully will get time to stop back to post today.

Comment

One early one...

STL/Washington UNDER 8 (-110) Game 1...Wellenmeyer/Lannan...Pujouls and Ankiel out for Crads. Wellenmeyer has been solid and Lannan decent last time vs. Cards. Think without Albert, Cards line up loses a lot, obviously.

Comment

Took most of the weekend off from posting and playing.

Monday--Early

Twins +165 over White Sox...Perkins/Danks...Sox rocked the twins yesterday and see this number higher than it should be. Like the value with a live dog.

Comment

Well-Minny looked like a winner for a bit, but they lost with a huge inning by the sox.

Going against the grain tonight...

Reds/Fish OVER 9 (+105)

Nats +110 over SF...Don't know why except everything pointing towards the Giants.

Angels -140 over TBay...Saunders at home and Rays on the road have not been a great bet.

Like the Jays too but have not pulled the trigger yet.

Comment

One so far--

Yanks -120 over A's...Wang has sucked but have to go with him tonight. I hate betting the Yanks but pick my spots on them. Sorry Dragon, to conflict with your play.

Comment

It doesn't matter. The Yankees always screw me no matter which way I pick them. Same with the Padres, probably because I was a fan for over 20 yrs. Good luck.

Comment

Working...
                              X