Good luck!

I really like the bears to win the game

Comment

Hey wooddee I like your plays

Love Bears and Texans

Also playing

Atlanta-1

Ravens/Texans Over 43.5

Steelers-3.5. Could be a homer pick, Most are on Indy.

Rams +9 1/2 Jets play to the level of their Opp.

Eagles-3, why are they favored over 1 loss NYG, Giants always play bad following a blow out W.
      good luck

Comment

Gar,
        Like the eagles pick. Will look closer at it after first games. Good luck

Comment

I think I am gonna lay of the eagles.
          Giants were dogs last yr both games and won both times in fact in this matchup the dog has covered L6 times.

I like my NBA play so I will just roll with that.
          good luck

Comment

eagles are SOFT, and the Giants are for real. What a weak display and horrible play calling towards the end. If Westbrook even had half of the toughness of any of the NYG running backs he would have got those yards he needed. Plus his O-line is not even close to the Giants either. They got beat and if it wasn;t for McNabb, it would have been worse.

It rounded out another 'almost' good weekend where the ball bounced the oppoosite way I needed it to in most of the games that were decided in the last few minutes.

BUT I did get a nice FG out of Carolina for the cover so I cannot bitch too bad. I stepped out on the Philly play a bit and that took me down for the day!

Comment

MNF---

San Fran +10...Too many points, large % of bets on Arizona. Perfect time to fade the public here on a national stage. AZ is solid but I think SF sneaks away with an ATS win here on the legs of Frank Gore. AZ by 6.

Comment

house got scorched this weekend....public were all over the Giants, Pats, Ravens, Panthers, Packers...

needless to say the house needs SF tonight...i dont know...i dont see it here

Cards roll i think....

GL with the play though....

CF2

Comment

Man, I was off by one point as AZ won by 5 instead of 6!

SF tried to let them back in for the cover a bunch of times. Nice dive play on the goal line Singletary!

Comment

Working...
                  X