nfl 11/9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nfl 11/9

been a crazy day and haven't had a chance to post.
    second half plays

carolina -3 330-300
    sd over 24 330-300

since i posted late, will not count my sd play but it's in none the less and my carolina was 375-300.

Comment

I am just in a bad funk with NFL. Seems everything I make on Saturday I'm giving back Sunday. On to Monday as I like AZ quite a bit at home versus SF.
      AZ is a tough team at home and this year, their defense has improved and they've been able to establish a running game with Hightower. Warner is playing out of his mind so scoring shouldn't be a problem. SF has new QB and HC but same set of players. I see AZ getting out to a big lead and will score about 35 points or so.

AZ first half and over for the half and game are my leans currently.

Comment

My plays for tonight.

AZ first half -7 330-300
        AZ over 24 first half 345-300
        AZ over 48 for the game 220-200
        7 pt teaser AZ -3/AZ over 41 650-500

I feel good about this game but then again I can't seem to hit the ocean last couple of weeks with NFL. BOL with whatever you decide to play.

Comment

good luck

Comment

I like the teaser. That 48 scares me a little though. I'm not sure the 49er's can chip in much towards that figure. I figure the Cards should be good for 31 though. Having said that, I thought last night's game would be a defensive battle.

Comment

3-1 +670
              overall weekend 3-3 -35. was sweating those last 40 seconds. Leaning on Ball State tonight for game and half but seems i'm getting a late line as it's up to 20.5 from 16. fell asleep at the wheel on this one but still think this will be a blowout.

I'll update the ytd in the college pick thread.

Comment

Working...
              X