MNF 49ers @ Cardinals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MNF 49ers @ Cardinals

well - i am big square and the squares like the favorite and the over on MNF....

in all seriousness - i have a weird feeling about this game...i dont know if its the ghost of the Bears/Cards MNF game from 2006 but i like the Cards to win this one big here....fully prepared for anything to happen - even a SU 49ers win here but my gut tells me that the Cards win....my gut was telling me that the Giants were going to win last night but i listened to my head (Philly) and look where that got me......so i'm going to ignore the house play angle as the house got beat badly this weekend (Giants, GB, Pats, Baltimore)....hopefully Joe P finishes this week off in style!!

so here it goes:

1 unit Cards -9.5 (-115)
    1 unit 7pt teaser.....Cards -2.5, over 40.5
    1 unit over 47.5

also have the Cards (-2.5) on a 2-game teaser with the Panthers (-2.5) from yesterday

GLTA

CF2

My system has the Cards -12.5...three points different then Vegas.

I like the Cards -9.5.

Comment

Guys, have no fear im playing SF +10. Two ways to look at it.
      1) I have to eventually win sometime this week
      2) Or you should fade me
      If it was my choice I pick number 2.
      Good Luck
      jpehl

Comment

Originally posted by jpehl
        Guys, have no fear im playing SF +10. Two ways to look at it.
        1) I have to eventually win sometime this week
        2) Or you should fade me
        If it was my choice I pick number 2.
        Good Luck
        jpehl

I have the utmost respect and trust in your judgment. Therefore, I will take your advice. Number 2 it is
        Any thoughts on the total?

Comment

under

Comment

Let me elaborate. I am fading myself or something like that. A little bird told me Lienart would play this game now if that means Ariz stomps the poo out of them or Kurt goes down I dont know. I really need a bottle.
            No, being serious I do not think SF will score that much but its hard to fathom Ariz 10 point favorites over anyone. Just my 2 cents if I were you I would play the over. Matter of fact if I was you I would parlay ARIz -10 and the over for your whole bankroll. LOL good luck which ever way you go. What the hell is up in SD. Is it time to get rid of Norv or what

Comment

Actually, I'm leaning towards Arizona and the over.
              Here are some things to support lot's of Card pts.
              As of their last game (2 weeks ago) S.F. had given up an NFL high of 69 pts off of turnovers.
              Arizona is 1st in pts scored, SF is 30th in pts allowed.
              SF is 31st turnover margin
              SF has given up a league high 34 sacks.

I don't know if the QB change will affect any of this much, but Arizona scores easy enough without tons of mistakes out of the opposing team.

Comment

I think SF is scared Mike will drop his pants again if they get crushed.

Comment

small wagers SF +10
                  Under 48

Comment

I wussed out a bit and bought pts. Ari -10 and OV 45.5.
                    Final 34-17.

Comment

final 24-20

Comment

Good luck, Im going on the theory SF does not like seeing penis during half time... But then again it is San Fran

Comment

Wow, amazed with the conservative game plan by the Cards. They've got the best passing game in the league and they tried to force the run. They even ran on 3rd and 4 and 3rd and 7. They should have gone for it on 4th and 1 inside the 20 on that first drive. And then, I don't know what they were thinking there at the end. All they needed was a 1st down and the game's over. Instead, they were pussies and should have lost. On defense, every time they blitzed they blew the play up and on 4 or 5 occasions almost created a TO. They should have done that all night. Instead, they rush 3 or 4 and get picked apart.
                          And those two personal fouls in the 4th quarter were ridiculous. Both could, and probably should, have cost them the game.
                          Anyway, saved my night with a 2nd half bet on Arizona that shouldn't have won.

Comment

really dont know what to say about this game. In my opinion the refs were not very good, however there were many penalties on both sides. Not sure what they were thinking with the last play. In my opinion they had two options... spike the ball and regroup or play action pass. Just really was a poorly played game. On the other hand the game was really exciting to watch. I dont watch Ariz, or SF enough to determine how well they played. Im pretty sure SF stepped up tonight but not to sure about Ariz, maybe Dinger can step in and give his opinion. Im pretty sure SF lost this game and the refs had no clue half the time what was going on. To many calls were questionable. I would give the refs a C in this game.
                            jpehl

Comment

Not that anybody asked, but fuck the refs.........They are obviously owned by the NFL -- just like that ref in the NBA was bought off................Anybody that thinks that this shit is on the up-and-up -- is fooling themselves..........I didn't bet a penny on the game because I have a high interest in a very lucrative fantasy league, that not only pays high dividends for your place in the standings, but just as generous a reward for most points scored during the season..............Well, when that interception-runback was nullified by the paid-for zebras, for a penalty that didn't occur, well that could have cost me more than a lousy bet on this unbet-able farce...........Fuck the NFL for the moment, and fuck the guys that are trying to pull the wool over our eyes once again............fucking whores !!!!!

Sorry guys, but I had to voice my opinion>

;)

Comment

Working...
                              X