Dingers NFL Picks Week 11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dingers NFL Picks Week 11

Looking for a huge week. Only my second 5* pick this year.
    (1-0 on 5* picks)

Developed my own system about 5 years ago. Points, yardage , time of possession, turnovers, strength of schedule just to name a few indicators.

System has 49ers -14......10.5 point difference from Vegas.

Why is the Cowboys favored on the road???
    I have Was -6.....8 pt diff

Last Week: 3-2
    Season: 30-25

Here's what it likes:
    SF -3.5 5*****'s
    Was +2 4*'s
    Hou +8.5 3*'s
    AZ -3.5 2*'s
    Bal +6.5 2*'s

Let's add a $20 parlay on the above teams.
    $55 on the 49er's

I see the line has moved -3.5 to -6 in 2 days. Thats why I bet / post early.

Not the only one to like the 49ers this week.

Comment

dinger,
      You have wash favored -6 right, is this with or without Portis. I dont know if this is your system or not but do you have any thoughts on this game.
      jpehl

Comment

The -6 is with Portis. My current system doesn't calculate for injuries.

I created an injury formula but it takes 2 hours to formulate...way too long.
        A top 5 RB for example being out changes the line by 4 points. Not sure how accurate that is..but I would have to calculate injuries on both teams to come with a true number...ugh...I'm still tinkering with the formula.

Usually if there is a major injury...I skip picking that game. I posted early and then an hour later I heard about Portis being down.

My top 5 picks: 27-23 (not impressive)
        However Overall picks: 82-59

week 1 7-9 7-9
        week 2 11-3 18-12
        week 3 9-7 27-19
        week 4 10-3 37-22
        week 5 7-5 44-27
        week 6 6-8 50-35
        week 7 7-7 57-42
        week 8 9-5 66-47
        week 9 9-5 75-52
        week 10 7-7 82-59

Overall picks not documented on bettersworld, but I 'm in the ESPN contest pick'm vs spread. I have a 1 game discrepancy...somehow I missed picking a game I would have won on.

Comment

Well just my 2 cents but I will be very surprised if the redskins win. I really think we win by ten. Tough to take two games against same team.Good Luck
          jpehl

Comment

Looking great on my 5 Star pick with the 49er's.

Still 2nd half to play.

Comment

Congradulations Dinger, the 49ers were gold. It's cool you have a workable system you have confidence in...I love systems too, they can be unbeatable at times. Keep up the good work.

Comment

Nice blowout call on SF! I cannot believe they did not score in the 2nd half!

I needed a couple more TDs from Gore!

Comment

Working...
                X