xbigpappa stroking himself?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• xbigpappa stroking himself?

In the college football contest week 11, xbigpappa put down his website instead of posting a pick.. Since their is no problem backup site anymore should Rule #5 apply to xbigpappa? I mean since he is such a stickler when it comes to posting picks on time and following the rules. does he just get to post on the Net where he pleases? and could this apply to anyone else playing in this contest?

He put his winning pick and then his website, so he's covered.

Rutgers

more plays @ www.freesportsmonitor.com or www.myspace.com/xbigpappa

Comment

Originally posted by widestrides
      He put his winning pick and then his website, so he's covered.

Rutgers

more plays @ www.freesportsmonitor.com or www.myspace.com/xbigpappa

that was from last week. This week he decided not to post a play in the thread. Looks like X may be going tout on us.

Comment

Doesnt that go against what we are doing here ?

Comment

What a F^%$ing joke. I guess times really are rough

Comment

Dont hate the player HATE the game cheap skate!

Comment

Why all the fuss ?.........Who really gives a shit who he picks anyway ?...........C'mon Forum guys, pick your own losers..........It's free.
              ;)

Comment

your right boone

Comment

what is this weekend's 10,000* lock of the decade??????

i need a winner pappa!!!!

Comment

College Game of the Week.

Couldn't of said it better myself Boone.

Comment

Big,
                      Im not sure how you justify calling anyone a cheap skate in this forum considering your selling picks to a free forum. Its even funnier your trying to generate traffic through this contest. Do people actually pay you? What a disgrace. Maybe I can get some of your NFL picks this week!

Comment

My Apologies

Really I must Apologize.. I did not mean to cause such a big fuss. All I was trying to say is that what goes for one should go for all, and I thought that you had two options of posting your picks for this contest, either on this site or the back up site if their was a problem with this one. Since the back up site is no longer used is this your only option? Their is nothing wrong with promoting yourself or what you do, but is their not a better way of doing it?

AGAIN I ASK...

If you do not post a Pick on this site does it count as not posting a pick? what is the rule on this?

Comment

As i "interpret" the rules, I did post my pic on the thread, the link directs u where to "C" it.

Comment

Any publicity is good publicity, I guess.

As with some golf tourneys I play in, if you have 'pro' status (getting paid), you cannot accept any money while playing with amatuers in a local tourney.

I kind of see this as the same thing in a way.

Pappa is now a pro, and i see no reason why he cannot participate but at least post a pic, even if its your 'free' play for the week if you are selling them, like the other touts do.

I really don't care too much and I have already wasted too much time commenting on it. I know the play is monitored but it the goal of a FREE forum is to help people win some cash by looking at the top cappers in the contest and maybe tailing them thus bringing them back to the forum again and again and getting BW more traffic which in turmn creates more opportunity for Jeff to put on more 'FREE' contests that you can win real money in.

If we were to have a paid contest, then picks would be posted after all are in like the Hilton contest, etc.

I am done with it now, and fell like I have a strong crad this week for once! good Luck!

Comment

Good God almighty...a lot of hate being casted in this forum...I`m kind of in the same boat as BigP...which is why I dropped out of contests..too much controversy and nonsense...I`m sure Jeff will step up and squash anything he considers advertising...until then, people need to chill.......if you don`t like the way the contest is run...email Jeff and complain.....end of story.........

Comment

Working...
                              X