College Hoops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College Hoops

Still up over 13 untis after a horrible saturday. I think my CBB saturday win % is under 20% honsestly. I don't know what it is but I just can't pick winners on that day. I may just lay off that day and play the restof the week even though it is the biggest board of the week for hoops.

Tuesday:

Northern Iowa +7.5 over Iowa...Iowa suspended their leading scorer, Tucker, yesterday. Think they will take some time to find who their go-to guy is as San Diego did last night against San Jose when they lost their leading scorer. Plus a heated in-state rilvary game. Iowa has Iowa State on deck this saturday too. Too many points here.

Looking at the Iowa State/Drake game too. Think the dog, Drake, may be worth a look.

Also looking at West Virginia over Davidson.

Well, All the value on WV went out the window--They are now favored. Should have grabbed them this morning. Hope somebody got that number!

Drake is up to +3.5 over ISu now, but I will let that climb and see what the bets I can get before I grab it. I just don't think that ISU is worthy of being a 4-5 pt. fav against a good Drake team.

Comment

UNI got smoked at Iowa and Drake won on the road. I ended up playing drake late with a couple others and split out on the day.

Wednesday:

Short on time but I played these earlier. Lots of dogs that can win SU for sure.

Washington State +5 over Gonzaga..>Way to many here I think for the zags on the road against a goos Wazzu team.

Indy pk over TCU...TCU played Monday and now hits the road. Indy is not good but I think they catch a scheduling break here and win one.

Mizzou State +7 at Tulsa...Good defensive team that always palys hard. Equal teams here with hoem court the only thing making line where its at.

Dayton +6 at Creighton...Dayton off to solid start and Creighton living up to expectations. Dayton has played a decent scedule so far and they can stay in this game.

SD State +7 at Arizona...Love betting against the cats as people perceive them as the team they once were. This year they are young. SD State is solid and are in this one to the finish.

Loads of value on all of these from what I see. I don't think you can go wrong in the long run with these types of plays.

Good Luck!

Comment

Adding:

Colorado State +3.5 over Colorado

Butler pk over Bradley

Still liking Wash State + over Gonzaga but seems EVERYONE is on Gonzaga. Should ahve waited to get more points as the line has moved up for the zags. I see a perfect spot for #4 to fall tonight! But I am the only one, and sometimes thats a good thing! May add a bit more if the line goes any higher.

Comment

Not a good day. Wazzu hung in the first half but got smoked in the 2nd.

Has anyone noticed, that dogs seem to hang in the first half, but the team that is favored always seems to come back in the 2nd to cover. I iknow you can get some good 2nd haf lines on these favs that gets you some extra line value if you play them in the second half.

But on the other hand, most people don't have the time to sit aorund all night or day to grab 2nd half lines as they are posted. But if you do its a thought.

or take a dog + in the first half is another way to do it too.

Comment

A few plays for thursday:

K-State/So Miss UNDER 139

St.Joes +11 over Nova

Wiscy-Mil +13 over Miami-OH

Comment

2-1 yesterday.

Friday---

Iowa State +8 over Iowa...More info coming but this will be a battle and the biggest game thus far for both teams. Anyone's ball game and the Points are juts a bonus!

Comment

Good call on St Joes!

Comment

Working...
                X