Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meaningful Game #5 Discussion: San Diego at Tampa Bay

Tampa Bay -3 o/u 42.5

This could be lights out for San Diego. They managed to pull one out in KC, but Tampa's defense will be stout again this week. SD's defense also playing much better under Ron Rivera so this could go under 42.5.

Garcia or Griese? Not a big difference.

I agree here. I have been a fan of the Bucs defense all year. I believe the Bucs are a playoff caliber team that can give anyone fits......

Comment

you just have to hope that Tomlinson and Sproles dont run roughshod over them like Williams and Stewart did last monday night

this is a more meaningful game for SD than it is for TB...TB could lose and still make playoffs

and edge on offence definitely goes to SD here

i think SD has a better chance here than people think....i think the Bucs are a little overrated

CF2

Comment

Tampa Bay is a little different team at home. They are 6-0 there, and the Chargers have been bad on the road. Seriously, 4 of the Chargers 6 wins are against Kansas City and Oakland (2 each). They are 0-3 on their 3 east coast trips this year and they are 0-3 vs the NFC this year. That win last week was a fluke.
        Tampa Bay has won it's 6 home games by a margin of 143-76. The only win that wasn't by at least 6 pts was the New Orleans game in the rain and wind storm. No way they don't beat the Chargers by 3.

Comment

Love this game as I have TB -9.5 handicaped and a 6.5 difference...not including injuries.

Still would take the Bucs and a medium size bet.

Comment

SD is dead team walking. They fluked out at KC, but they don't see Herm Edwards here. They see a great Coach in Gruden, who is a mismatch for Norv. SD also needs Buffalo to go into Denver and win, which they know is a slim chance. It'll help if Garcia plays, but like TB anyway.

Comment

Working...
            X