Tashard Choice vs Baltimore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tashard Choice vs Baltimore

OK Dallas homers...what do you think? Can the Cowboy OL open some holes for him? He doesn't need much, right?

Let me guess Dragon.........You're thinking about pickin' him up for your Fantasy Super Bowl game, and you need a second opinion, right?
    ;)

Comment

Ummmm........ ......maybe. I mean, he went a combined 179 yds rushing, 130 yds receiving and a TD against Pittsburgh and the Giants. How much harder can Baltimore be? I'm not sure I can count on CJ3, LT or Ryan Grant this week. I've been stashing RB's like crazy. Rhodes bailed me out big-time last week. This week I've stashed Choice, Benson and Foster. I can't afford a dud this week....this is for all the money. And you KNOW I respect y'alls opinions, right?

Comment

IMO its hard to say... Choice is a mad man right now.. You have to expect the ravens are going to game plan to shut him down. I would take him over LT. JMO though.

Comment

i dont know....can you pick up Pierre Thomas?? he's going against Detroit this week

put it this way - Barber definitely isn't right so i think Choice will get the majority of the carries...i just dont know if he will do well

remember - 50 of those yards against Pittsburgh came on one play (screen pass)

CF2

Comment

Dragon............You made mention of 7 different RB's.........Are you adding/dropping every week?.............How many are you allowed to hold at once ?...........I don't think any of the first 3 you mentioned do well this week...........As for my league, I'm playing for 3rd place this weekend after falling 5-points short last week..........My guys couldn't score in the 2nd half (Greg Jennings and Antonio Bryant), but what did me in was the interception/runback of that Kent Dorsey pass on MNF.........My opponent had the Philly defense and that was the difference. Good Luck.
            ;)

Comment

I would sit Choice myself.

I am in the championship myself for all the cash...I had Rhodes last week too but I do not think he will get as much with Addai being active this week but I don;t have much else.

I picked up Bensen too and thought of him, but his past with the Bears and how bad he sucked scares me even against cleveland.

I also have Jamal Lewis, and Leron McClain against Dallas.

I picked up about every RB last week b/c I don't really have a good one.

Thoughts? Maybe we can help each other win our fantasy super bowls!!

Comment

i am pretty much in the same spot....sad part is that i have LT and will probably sit that dog this week...

i have the following:

LT (@TB)
                Kevin Smith (vs NO)
                Rhodes (@ Jax)

i think K Smith is a good bet at the Saints cannot stop anyone.....i'm leaning with Rhodes because Addai is still a game time decision...if he ends up being out - Rhodes will be good...he saved my bacon as a last second pickup last week

CF2

Comment

Woodee, I'd use Lewis or McLain........that's the only shot the Ravens have at winning in Dallas, the running game........McLain gets most of the touches in the Red Zone but together they are quite a formidable duo..........As impressive as Rhodes was last week, let's not lose sight of the fact that he was the sole RB for the Colts last week and of course, all of this damage was done against the Detroit Lions......Good Luck to you.

CF2, I just don't thnk that Rhodes will have the same success as last week, but I give Kevin Smith a big shot this week because of what you said about the Saints not being able to stop anyone........They're especially bad on the road.........Not to sound contradictive from what I said above, and I'm not drunk or anything -- but I give the Lions a big shot to break the ice and win a game this week.........The Saints have been really struggling ever since Bush went down and they suck on the road........On the other hand , this Orslavsky character from the Lions seem to finding a bit of a groove of late......That's why the Over/Under in this game is listed so high.........You don't think the linesmakers expect the Saints to score all of those points by themselves, do you?

BTW.........Here's my starting lineup this week:

QB- Matt Cassell
                  RB- Adrian Peterson
                  RB- Clinton Portis
                  WR- Antonio Bryant
                  WR- Greg Jennings
                  TE- Jon Carlson
                  K- Mason Crosby
                  DST- Tampa Bay Bucs

Im still on the fence with Portis but my only alternatives would be Laveranues Coles, Derrick Mason or Tim Hightower.........Looks like I'm stuck !!!

Good Luck everybody !!!
                  ;)

Comment

Tough loss Boone...sorry bro. I'm playing for 3rd in another league too. I went 12-1 in the regular season and lost my 1st game
                    We have a 16 man roster and can add/drop every week from the WW. I can have as many RB's as I want but I only start 2. Actually, RB has been one of my strong suits all year. It's WR that's held me back a bit because we have to start 3. I started the year with TO, Evans, Coles, Holmes and Berrian and they all sucked for the most part
                    I wish I had Pierre Thomas....lol! Nope, what you see is what you get.
                    My thoughts:
                    McClain - Baltimore is liable to pound him all day long. He's got 86 carries and 322 yds in the last 4 games, but McGahee and Rice steal a few as they've got a combined 53 carries over the same period. The Ravens only have 2 rushing TD's in the last 4 games, but they have averaged 1 per game. What would screw this up is if Dallas jumps out on them like the Giants did and they try and play catch-up. Other wise I think McClain get his 80 yds and a TD.
                    Choice - They ran the ball on the Giants and Pittsburgh, so they can do it against Baltimore. The Ravens can't sit on the run against Dallas. Their secondary hasn't been good enough and Dallas is not one-dimensional. Choice has the big play capability to pick up big yards and TD's without getting 20 touches per game. Plus he gets yds on catches. The last 2 weeks he would have got you 14 and 15 pts even without the TD. Barber's availability is a consideration.
                    Benson - 160 yds combined on 24 touches last week, 136 yds the week before on 18 touches, and they had Baltimore, Pittsburgh and Philly before that so not much there, but he will be getting the ball a lot against a bad defense. Cincy is playing better down the stretch and I think they have more motivation here. He should get a TD at least this time.
                    Foster - Totally dependent on if Gore is playing, but if he's not Foster should get at least 100 and a TD.
                    Rhodes - Totally dependent on if Addai is playing. If not, he should get at least 100 combined and a TD.
                    LT - He seems to get his 12 pts or so but it sure is ugly. Tampa Bay has been giving up yds lately, but that was on the road vs Carolina and Atlanta who have way better running games than San Diego. Plus, they need this one bad. I can see them doing at least what everyone else has done against the Charger running attack. LT will likely get his 80 combined yds maybe, and a TD if the Chargers can get to the 1 or 2 yd line.
                    As for Jamal Lewis, he's been good for between 4-8 pts lately and the Browns haven't scored an offensive TD in close to 17 Q's now.
                    My starting lineup:
                    QB Drew Brees
                    WR Colston
                    WR Bowe
                    WR Breaston, Coles or Evans .... probably Breaston (Curtis, Hester, Northcut, Hixon available)
                    RB ?
                    RB ?
                    TE Carlson
                    PK Hanson (Det)
                    Def Pittsburgh

Opponent:
                    QB Thigpen or Favre
                    WR Moss
                    WR Bryant
                    WR Moore
                    RB D. Williams
                    RB T. Jones
                    TE Cooley
                    PK Gostkowski
                    Def Tampa Bay, Dallas or N.E.

Comment

Breaston will have a rough time of it up in freezing Boston.........Hester might give you a better shot since Green Bay's defense is in shambles..........As for Coles, this little fuck either gets 1 point or 19 points.........Which guy will show up?.........Too risky.
                      ;)

Comment

There are rumors of Boldin sitting which might increase Breaston's value. I agree on Coles, and same thing for Evans. In fact I dropped Coles yesterday but he's sitting out there on the WW pouting. I'm not going to feel guilty though....he can stay there and pout. Hester might be worth a shot....certainly no worse than the other options.

Comment

crap...i think I am going to roll the dice with Rhodes once more since he did carry me last week.

Some ranking I see for the week have him slightly ahead of McClain.

So I will go with him and McClain and sit Lewis most likely. I cannot trust Bensen i don't think.

My line up is:

Qb Brees

Comment

BTW-My line up is:

Qb Brees
                            Wr Driver
                            WR Breaston
                            RB Rhodes
                            RB McClain
                            W/R Walter
                            TE D Clark
                            K Hartley? New orleans kicker
                            D- Dallas

Comment

Yeah, I'm going with Rhodes again too now that they've declared him the starter tonight. I don't think Addai does much. Well, here's wishing us luck!

Comment

Working...
                              X