Bowl Game Plays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bowl Game Plays

Kind have been laying low so far in the crappy games with the contest going on and other pools i am in--

Heres what I have for my first real money plays:

Okie State pk over Oregon...Huge line shift here as Orgegn was getting 3.5 early. I still think the Cowboys will win the shoot-out after its all said and done. It is actually Okie +1 as I type this but I grabbed them at pk a few minutes ago.

7-point Tease--

Georgia Tech +3 over LSU...I think GT will win but in a close one.
    South Carolina +11 over Iowa...Not sold on everyone jumping on Iowa here. Spurrier is a trickster and may find a way to shut down Greene and make Iowa beat them through the air. I see a close one.

More later as I play them.

Chime in one and ALL!!!

Woodee, don't disappoint me. First real money plays? I was hoping you had been cashing in with 8 picks in a row.

Comment

I have played a few little parlays for some fun but very small, and I am running a pool, so was kind of busy.

I thought Okie looked good in the 1st half and then DEZ got hurt and changed the complexion of the game. And with no D to speak of, Oregon lit them up.

Still liking my teaser, and may add a few more.

As much as I want to jump on Penn State, I may have to look harder at USC too. One of those that looks like the value is with the dog, and people trying to get value from it, but I can see USC winning by 10, where the number started.

Iowa/S Car is one of the better games I think.

Also forgot, I did play the OVER 57 in the KU/Minny game tonight.

May be back later with more if I am not too hung over before I head to watch the iowa game in the AM.

Comment

Working...
      X