Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Wilcard Weekend

Atlanta - Arizona
    I've underestimated Atlanta a couple of times this year. But I think they fizzled the last couple of weeks barely beating St. Louis and Minnesota who dominated them but fumbled it over to them. Meanwhile Arizona has been playing possum and should be ready at home.

I lean Arizona +2 and the over 51.

Colts at the Bolts
    I trust Peyton Manning, but not the Indy defense. SD moved the ball pretty well against the Bolts a few weeks ago, and in recent years vs the Colts, but maybe Indy's D is a little healthier now. Rivers is hot and has a lot of weapons. But I hear LT and Gates missed practice. Yikes. I'm sure they will play. SD defense has been playing well since Rivera took over.

No play on either for me. Watch and enjoy. Rooting for Peyton against Cry me a Rivers. If he wasn't such a jerk, I'd like his passion for the game.

Baltimore at Miami
    Gotta go with the Ravens D and improving O. Miami will show up and keep it close.

I hate the hook but would still lean to Baltimore -3.5. No play on the o/u.

Philly at Minny
    Ugh! Who is gonna show up? Turnovious Jackson vs. McKnumbskull. Andy Reid vs Brad Clueless.
    Philly looks like the play with their defense, but AP can always go off and T Jackson has been improving and might be able to buy some time against the Eagles blitz. McNabb could revert to his bad form at any time as he did just two weeks ago against the Skins. Only 3 points! Vikings defense will also be breathing down HIS neck.

Minny +3.5 would be tempting, but can you really trust your money with Childress and Tavarius? I lean the under but many turnovers and a big play here or there are a possibility.

So my plays would be:
    Baltimore -3.5
    Arizona +2
    Atlanta - Arizona over

GL

Wide,

Nice write-ups, and I love the nicknames........... "Turnoverius Jackson".......That's Great !!!........Good Luck to you.
    ;)

Comment

Nice call on the Cards and the over.

Comment

Working...
      X