Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Philly/NY Giant game thread

OK....I had to start one.
    On the Eagles 1st punt, did you see that wimpy little push out of bounds that was flagged for 15 yds against the Giants?!?! You have got to be freakin' kidding me! I've seen some pathetic calls but that takes the cake. Do people really want games decided by calls like that? I could push a cop harder than that and probably get away with it.

Do I see daisies growing on the 25 yard line?

Comment

So Brian Dawkins spears Ward in the back with his helmet and that isn't a penalty, but a love tap out of bounds is......hmmmm. Seriously on the supposedly hit out of bounds he barely touched him!

Comment

3 punts, 3 penalties. If it is so hard to comply with that rule they ought to make it legal. This is ridiculous.

Comment

They should just hand the ball to Jacobs the whole game.

Comment

Dragon, who did you play?

Comment

Great two retard QBs competing

Comment

Safety! McNabb cracks me up. He lifts his arms like "what?" I took the Giants, jpehl but just need them by a FG on one bet and just by 1 on another.

Comment

I took philly +4. I dont know I think I rubbed the magic eightball

Comment

There was not a doubt in my mind that Carney would miss that FG. This is the fucking playoffs folks! Did anyone come to play today?

Comment

Delhomme!

Comment

You hold the Eagles to 34 freakin' yards the entire game and then feel that you have to play a prevent defense to avoid the big play before the half? LOL!

Comment

I cant resist. I played a prop of both QBs to go under 65 pass attempts.

Can anyone explain to me why with 2 minutes to go in the 1H with a 1st and 10 from the 26 that the giants would decide to let young mongoloid manning throw on every down? not only do you have the weaker of your two options (pass/run) but now you allow philly to have the maximum amount of time to answer. they even got an offsides to get 1st and 5 and STILL started throwing. WHY THE FUCK WOULDNT YOU JUST HAMMER JACOBS IN THERE and grind down the clock take your FG or TD and leave with the lead at the half?

who is the asshole that makes those giant's decisions? does coughlin call the plays? do they randomly choose a drunken fan from the nosebleed seats? do they ask andy reid what plays he would like to be called so his team can have plenty of time? who has their head stuck up their ass that far that they allow such horrible clock management?

I am getting so fucking sick of banging bad lines on props and then watching some dimwitted cocksucker screw me in the ass like a prison bitch.

clock mismanagement is so common now its become acceptable in the NFL and in college. fucking assholes.

Comment

Eagles 4th quarter playing with the wind will be the deciding factor in this game.

Comment

MORE BRILLIANT PLAY CALLING FROM THE GIANTS. NOW LETS SLAM IT IN THERE WITH OUR RBs. COUGHLIN IS SUCH A DIKHEAD. WHAT A MORON.

Comment

Working...
                              X