Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heavy Weight Bout: jpehl vs. Boone Moone

Ding...Ding............Ding...Ding

Welcome ladies and gentleman to the heavy weight championship bout of the world!!!!

In the Black corner, represting the Oakland Raiders...Booooone Moooooore

In the Blue corner, representing the Dallas Cowboys... who the hell...J-P-E-H-L

This is an unsanctioned bout, fifteen rounds with alternating posts.
    50 word max per post.

At the end of the fifteenth round, the members of Bettorsworld will be the judge to determine the Heavy Weight Champion of the WORLD!!!!

ROUND ONE

Comment

Let's get ready to RUMBLE!!!!

Comment

Dinger, Jeff and fellow Bettorsworld buddies,

First of all, I'd like to thank you Dinger for the kind introduction, and if Michael Buffer ever decides on an early retirement, I'd be the first to throw your name into the ring to be his replacement...........You've definitely been a helpful and pleasant addition to the Bettorsworld Gambling Forum, and I think I speak for all of us by saying that it's guys like you that keep us coming back to the best handicapping forum available...........I truly am sorry for this thing to have gotten to this point......For me to continue to respond to one individual's hatred towards my posts, would only take me further down to his level of ignorance, and again, I'm sorry for even responding to such an unknowledgable source.

When I post my plays or write-ups, I'll admit that it conveys an unusual style and sometimes may be a little "over the top"............But I never condemn another poster's writings unless it's very obvious that the writer has other ambitions or intentions that may not be in the best interests of a free-for-all type forum that this whole thing is about............I think Jeff can see through the smoke screens that appear to be non-conducive to what the general program is about, and he quickly does away with the bullshit.

I asked Jeff some time ago that if I ever had the ambiton to promote some type of "paying website" on this forum, if I could have his blessing to help promote it, and he said that if I went by the rules, he would help me along..............We left it at that.

Never, ever have I ever tried to promote myself as the elite handicapping guru, or touting service that this one individual protrays me as being...........I do the same thing that everyone else does here, but this clown continues to single me out as some kind of fiend..........There were times when I didn't want to post any opinions at all, for the sake of not causing anybody to lose any money they could not afford, at the hand of my sometimes convincing write-ups..............I've admitted to myself and to everyone on the forum that I'm no better than a .500 handicapper at best, but I have fun voicing my opinions and insight just the same, because I thought that this forum allowed us to do that.............If my writings are that offensive, and so obnoxious, then I wish that someone other than this kid that is betting more than he can afford to lose, would step up and tell me so, and I'll disappear.

In closing, I feel like an idiot by responding to a fool that posted a "Wayne Root For VP." post here, that had absolutely nothing to do with gambling, and then he cried, bitched and moaned whenever anybody disagreed with the way they thought the presidential election should go...........He called out several posters as not being educated on politics, because they voiced opinions other than what he asked for.

Nobody is any better than the next guy in here, but to spew your inner hurt in life, on people that are enjoying the entertainment factor that Jeff has built on this website, because you don't agree with their views, is in my opinion, a bigger problem than just a gambling addiction.

I'll continue to do my thing here, but I'll steer clear of the one's that are out of touch with reality..........Good Luck guys.

;)

Comment

I wanna bet before it's over here

I have Boone Moone with a knock out by round 10! I may not post much anymore but I still come around and look at what people have to say.
          [COLOR=Red]Arizona DiamondBacker[/COLOR]

Comment

I don't even know how to respond to the bull shit that leaks out of your ears and personally I wasn't going to reply but felt it was necessary to point out the facts.
            You were initially called out for crying about no one posting when you were right. I, in a joking manner, pulled up the WS thread from 2006 that you spoke so heavily of for months after. You then attempted to attack me and my calls on the Cowboys. I simply stated if my calls were so bad why don't we refer to the game of the week as a reasonable resource of my bad calls. Granted I may loose every game left but I still want be where you are.
            You have yet to address any of the facts I have presented in front of you, instead you posted shit all over the board trying to recruit people to your side. Is this normal of a grown man? Personally if I was them I wouldn't respond to your girlish acts either.
            Now lets address a few more things. On numerous occasions you have had bad weeks, just like everyone here, yet you find it necessary to return with bull shit, like you did this week, and say good thing I played those other two games that won. Who really cares, its not relevant to the goose egg you layed. Why don't you take it like a man instead?
            Now I didnt post the "Wayne Root for VP" thread, I posted in it but I did not start it. Get your shit strait and stop going around gossiping about shit in other threads. As far as your write up goes, quit acting like your the damn victim here trying to suck everyone off with your poor me bull shit. This is just typical of what you do every time you get called out. Remember this
            http://bettorsworld.com/web/forums/f15/a-29186/

Comment

Uh oh, looks like Mc Donald's closed early today.........He's back.
              ;)

Comment

Ding Ding

Round Two

Analysis: Boone tries to take the high road, but jpehl comes back with a huge hit bringing in a past thread. "BAM!!" How do you like me now.

I score the round 10-8 jpehl.

Comment

It's been a long stressful season. Even though I am doing well in the NFL GOW contest, I have been doing not much better than .500 elsewhere. I think I've learned to only bet the ones you REALLY feel strongly about. Hard to do. We always want the action - the rush.

Anyway, it's kinda funny to hear these two ol' pals unloading on each other. I think it is playful, and mostly good humored but they are really wailing on each other. Like two brothers duking it out it a death match!

Okay guys we need an exit strategy where we can get back to a friendly rivalry. Don't say anything more that will do irrepairable damage. Keep it fraternal! Like a drunken brawl that you can blame on the booze and apoligise for when it's over.

Comment

I'm over it...........said what I had to say.......Proven my point...........I can sleep at night.
                    ;)

Comment

This was suppose to be better then a day time soap opera. We were looking at high ratings with 100 hits a day.

This was to be a no holds bar brawl and now it's kiss and make-up time.
                      What the fu@k over.

OK I'm just kidding. Had fun with it while it lasted.

Comment

Thanks guys That was a nice read and a good laugh, I hope you guys can still post in each others threads cause I value what you both have to say.

Good luck with your wagers and may you both be profitable.

GO STEELERS!!!!!!!!
                        good luck

Comment

Working...
                        X