Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College Hoops-

Monday--

Notre Dame/Oklaholma...ML Parlay...+180 odds on the parlay.

Elon +7 over Wofford

Milwaukee Bucks/Siena..ML Parlay

Not a bad weekend but nothing special.

I don;t know why I mess with those NBA clowns ever with my college hoops. Mil ruins my parlay.

I played Okie after the first leg of my parlay blew up with Marquette winning so that split out.

Elon took Woff to OT to lose by 3 but cover.

Onto Tuesday--

Two strong plays I think...

BYU +4 at Utah...Too close to call but Utah has been erratic over the past few games. BYU has the better team this year and home court is the only reason they are not favored here. BYU SU!

Wiscy -1 (-105) vs. Purdue...Wiscy is in dire need of a conf. win to stay in the hunt. Lost 3 in a row and now are at home vs. a talented, ranked Purdue team. Always like the unranked favored over ranked trend, so I Wiscy is the call tonight!

Looking at Iowa State/Colorado now...

Comment

Woodee,
      I was also looking at the Byu-Utah game but, I am thinking "over" in the game (141.5). Do you have any thoughts?

Comment

Raw;
        I am strong on the under.
        Not sure on the ML win for BYU but they should cover in a tight low scoring game.
        I am teasing BYU with Iowa St.

Comment

I suck at totals usually and only play them if they stick out to me. No opinion on that one but still like BYU.

Going to Add:

Baylor pk over Texas...Think Baylor wins this one simply b/c of the home court.

ML Parlay:
          Maryland/Souther Miss...2 home teams. terps off that horrible loss to Duke. BC is up and down, would also lay the 4 with Maryland.

4-teamer for a vary small, fun parlay:

Creighton UNDER 132
          Denver Nuggets
          San Antonio
          Iowa State

Comment

Wednesday--

Top Play---
            South Florida +9 (1st Half), South Florida +17 (game) at Louisville.

L'ville has been rolling along lately. I think this is a classic let-down, look-ahead spot with WV on deck Saturday. So. Florida has improved as the year has went on and have covered against Pitt and WV, and are off a w vs. Depaul. Like them to play tight in the 1st half and then hang around until the final buzzer. L'ville by 10.

Others to fade:

Wake +2 vs. Duke...No respect yet for Wake by the odds makers until they beat up the over-rated devils tonight!

Nova +3 vs. Pitt

TCU +12 at SD State

Kansas State +4 vs. Mizzou

These are the games that stuck out to me and I am due for a decent run here as I have been caught a few bad beats of late, like BYU pretty much winning all game last night and then losing by 6.

Comment

Yeah, that BYU OT cover loser was a tough one to take.

I kinda like Missoo, Pitt and South Carolina tonight.

A lot of small home team favs or dogs in big games have been losing lately. Not sure that trend continues or that you figure it will turn around. GL

Home teams that have lost big games recently:
              Baylor loses at home to Texas
              Wisc. loses at home to Purdue
              OK State loses to OK
              ND loses to Marquette and UConn
              Syracuse loses to Louisville
              Ohio State loses to Mich State
              WV loses to Pitt
              Tennessee loses to Memphis
              LSU loses to Xavier
              Georgetown loses to WV
              Minny loses to Purdue
              Wake loses to VT
              Mich State loses to NW

Comment

yeah, thats has been quite the trend lately.

But historically, the home conf. dog is a good, long-run bet.

Maybe it is switching up a bit, but I think it evens itself out over the next couple weeks.

Hard not to take a home dog or small fav anytime. As soon as I go back to road favs like the trend is indicating, it the home teams will be money!

My other first half plays-

St.Johns +9.5 over WV

East Carolina +8.5 over Memphis

Comment

Great call on South Florida 1H woodee, but the 'Ville took them to the shed in the 2H. WV never let St. Johnny's in that game. Nor did Memphis let E. Carolina play along.

But you've got Wake and Nova in the bag and looking good with KSU.

I scored with S. Carolina, went down with Pitt and not looking good with Missoo. I chased and went Missoo -4 2H.

GL with TCU to make your night.

Comment

yeah...I almost pulled the trigger on Lville -9 in the second half but thought I was sitting pretty with my 17 points and them only down 1 at half but then they turned it on.

One of those games where the weaker team can hang for a while. Should have juts backed off the full game bet as I usually do and just play the half and be happy.

I added a couple other plays late like Illinois State who was getting 3 and lost by 4 b/c of fouling at that end.

And TCU didn't out up a fight at all. Think they are home team play only.

So really did not profit much last night after playing too many others late.

Back to it for thursday!

Comment

One early one for thursday b/c i think the line may move.

I may be missing something on this one but I think the worng team is favored.

Clemson +1 over VT

Comment

The rest of my plays--

St.Marys +9 over Gonzaga...this will be a great game. ( points seems like too many to me on a team motivated to be at the top of that conf.

Iowa +11
                        Minnesota +6.5.....5 point tease.
                        Hard to go wrong with this teaser of 2 Big 10, dog home teams.

Thats probably it. Was eyeing Boise +4 over Idaho but will probably pass.

Comment

You were right. Clemson now -1!

Comment

That St. Mary's play looks real good.

Comment

Working...
                            X