NBA Cappers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA Cappers?

I don't really play the NBA but sometimes look at it on Fridays.

I almost pulled the trigger with the Lakers last night but chickened out.

Now Boston has to go on the road vs. NY Knicks tonight and they are currently laying 6.5 after an intense game last night plus Garrnett being a little banged up.

Like I said, I am not much of an NBA capper but I think there is some vlaue on the Knicks tonight.

Any thoughts?

Yeah, I think there's some value there. Boston coming off a close loss after a 12 game winning streak. In the middle of that winning streak, Boston reeled off 6 double-digit wins in a row. Then they won the next 4 by 9, 8, 8 and 1 before losing last night by 1 in OT. It's gotta be hard getting mentally up for games when you are winning every one easily. New York has hung pretty good with the Lakers and Cleveland their last 2 games, and they beat Boston by 12 here earlier this year. Plus the Knicks are 28-19 ATS this year including 15-10 at home, so they have been competitive.

Comment

I'm liking the "over" on that same game. The Knicks are a primarily a running team and with Boston's overtime last night, New York should want to really run it. With New York moving it, Boston will be best served to run it as well for easy hoops back. If these two aren't stone cold shooting, this should go over the 207 total.

Comment

Plus the Knicks are sneaking up on that 8th spot in the playoff race and with Milwaukee hurting they are in goood position to do it.

Was up to 7 and now jumped back down to 6.5.

I bet it hits 7 before gametime again.

Lean to the over too.

I also like Utah.

Comment

38-24 4th screws the knicks play.

How can a tired boston team do that to a rested knicks team?

Oh,yeah. Thats what good teams do.

Over cashes although I decided not to play it.

Comment

The 4th Q has been killing me lately.

Comment

Saturday Night Slate

Well, let's try another night in the NBA. First, I'm looking to take Atlanta simply because the Clippers had their one big upset win of the month already last night...can't see that crappy team putting in two great efforts in a row. Secondly, I'm liking Detroit...with Ridnour now joining Bogut and Redd on the sidelines, Milwaukee just doesn't have much left. If you want to go against the Bucks it's best to do it now before the linesmakers catch up. Lastly, not sure yet, but the Bulls have been playing "over " lately and Dallas can run & shoot... so the "OVER" is a decent consideration.

Comment

Working...
              X