QUESTION to mebers - RE Bettorsworld Time Dispaly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QUESTION to mebers - RE Bettorsworld Time Dispaly

I reside in the Pacific Standard Time (PST) Zone. I've noticed since around the end of November 2010 that when I first submit a post, the Bettorsworld Time Clock displays Eastern Standard Time, i.e, 3 hours ahead of the PST Zone. When I return on line, the Bettorsworld Time Clock then reads 4 hours ahead of the PST Zone, which is Atlantic Standard Time (Puerto Rico - Carribean time).

Question:

Is the bettorsworld Clock set at Atlantic Standard Time or is my computer off?
    Anyone else having this issue?

Thanks.

laxsfo99

test

Comment

LAXSFO99,

I would imagine it EST because I just posted at 3:20pm on the West Coast, and it gave me a time stamp of 6:20pm.
      ;)

Comment

I just posted and it shows my own CST. I can log out and log back in and try again.

Comment

time test

Comment

Yeah, no problem. It posts my CST. Your last post reads 5:24 for me.

Click on Settings at the top right of this page and then click on General Settings on the left hand side of the page and go down to Time Settings and set it to your Pacific Time.

Comment

Originally posted by widestrides View Post
              Yeah, no problem. It posts my CST. Your last post reads 5:24 for me.

Click on Settings at the top right of this page and then click on General Settings on the left hand side of the page and go down to Time Settings and set it to your Pacific Time.
              Thanks guys.

widestrides - I went ahead and changed the settings as you recommended.

laxsfo99

Comment

time test

Comment

Working...
                X