Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ALL THE DOGS WON TODAY... WILL THEY TOMORROW?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ALL THE DOGS WON TODAY... WILL THEY TOMORROW?

HELL NO... NOT A CHANCE IN HELL....FAVS HAVE AND ALWAYS WILL WIN ON NEW YEARS DAY!!!

2 days in a row... 8 straight dogs. TCU aint losing today... take that one to the bank RR.

Comment

got lucky and took all dogs yesterday today I took
      t tech-8
      penn st +7
      Mich st +9
      Miss st -3
      Wisc +3
      OU -16
      See what happens good luck all

Comment

1 dog - Northwestern- already in the bank, but two favs - Bama and Miss. St. winning big. Florida/PSU too close to call.

Comment

I hope your right Monroe and TCU wins.. I liked them all along, but was getting a little gun shy on them. Just went ahead and pulled the trigger on them..

Widestrides, I think Florida will cover somehow. Good luck to the both of you.

Comment

only thing that can beat me is a int by Penn State FUCK ME

Comment

WHAT ABOUT THOSE GATORS... WOO HOO

Comment

DADDYD, I MADE MY POST WHEN YOU DID, I WASN'T SAYING THAT AGAINST YOU.. GOOD LUCK DD

Comment

Nice call red

Comment

I know RR thats the way it goes just dont understand the call.

Comment

Monroe, what did u get the TCU line at. Believe it or not, I got it at 2.5 and bought it to 2. Thank goodness.

Comment

Got on the Sooners hard. GL Monroe

Comment

won wisc but took the overs Hope I got it right with OU-16 and over 54

Comment

RR, I took TCU - 2.5 and it it was my main wager of the day. I just had a bad feeling about the game the whole 2nd half but was hoping TCU could hang on. We'll get it back in the NFL tomorrow. Glad to hear you got the push on the game.

Comment

Monroe, I usually never buy period, but I just had a bad feeling about it. I totally respect your opinion. RR84

Comment

Working...
                              X