BAMA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BAMA

I know I gave conflicting reports on Bama this year, but think about it. What games did I tell you they would have trouble with.. Before the season started, I told you they would lose to South Carolina at Columbia.. Guaranteed LSU would beat them and said they were giving Auburn too many points..

I picked against them several other times, but never said they would lose those games.. I told you before hand the three games they would lose.. Reason being, sec road schedule and injuries.... Ingram and Richardson were not healthy together this year until today.. I still don't believe Richardson was at 100%.

We got Barrett Jones back and healthy on the o line, Ingram and Richardson healthy together for the first time this year. The Bama team that played today was not as good, but a close second to last years team.

They were the best team in the nation today and I again say nobody in the nation could have beat them period. When Ingram and Richardson are both healthy with a healthy OLINE... It is over with.. BOTTOM LINE I KEEP UP WITH BAMA AND KNOW THEM BETTER THAN MOST. They didn't win the national championship this year and I didn't expect them to.. Next year we will be very good, but not national championship material....

TODAY WAS AN EASY CALL IF YOU KNOW BAMA LIKE I DO.

GL MY BW FRIENDS AND ROLL TIDE!!
Working...
X