X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Widestrides Picks Week 17

YTD 92-68-5 (57.5%)
    7-2 last week.

Beware. Favs again. Tried to find some spoiler dogs but couldn't.

Chiefs -3. This still means something for KC. #3 seed gets them Jets instead of Baltimore, and Steelers instead of Pats the following week.

Colts -9.5. Tenny has quit. Peyton just warming up.

Texans -3.5. Revenge game and Jax hurting.

Steelers -4.5. Too much D and more rest.

Vikings/Lions Over 42.5. Fun game for all!

Packers -9. Much more at stake. Bears relax. Nothing to play for by game time.

Saints -7.5. Bucs banged up and Saints O getting untracked. Saints D was great at Atlanta.

Rams -3. Better QB, Coach, running game and defense. But beware the home crowd. And Hasselback my limp out and try to play.

Raiders/Chiefs Under 43.5. Smash mouth, run-first ball control by both teams.

Lions -3. Lions tough at home. CJ active. Shaun Hill active. Suh will shut down the Viks.

GL

I'm eying that Rams game myself but at -4. That home field is a bit scary. Whithurst has been terrible They are 4-3 at home with losses to kansas city, atlanta and the giants. All good teams they beat sandiego, san fran, carolina and arizonia all (but sandiego though that was week 2) terrible teams.
    Other people wish to weigh in?

Comment

-4 is tougher. Hasselback is going to try to play. Do you have Live Betting? You could always wait and see how it starts and make a Live Bet. Or even wait till halftime. It will probably still be tied or close at halftime.

GL

Comment

yeah but I've never used that. I may just leave it as I'm down a bit this week and don't want to add to that. I was more looking for a great play.
        could be 2nd half dal-philly game if it stays low but this is the best complete game from afternoon on.

Comment

hasselbeck is starting

Comment

or not. espn had said so oh well.

Comment

Working...
            X