LSU/A&M

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LSU/A&M

LSU had the best defense in the Sec this year hands down. The problem with them is their offense is as bad as their D is good. I just had a bad feeling about LSU at the end of the season. I personally think they were the second over achievers behind Auburn.

This one was a very hard call for me because I am not sold on A&M either. LSU got hurt big time by the big play against Arkansas and Mississippi should have beat them before that game. I am not posting this for someone to take my word on this game because I have hit every sec game in the bowls. So obviously I am due to lose one..

If LSU wins it could be because of Patrick Peterson on special teams. I made my pick on Texas A&M because I think they quit after Bama and I'm banking on it carrying over to the bowl game.

So, buyers beware on this one if you are riding with me. This was a very tough call, at least for me.. GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!

I am always scared of LSU b/c les Miles is unpredictable...As long as A-M can score early and build a lead, i do not think LSU can catch up. If its a grinder, LSU may win. TAM does have better than average D for a big 12 team too.

I may evenyually plau the under 50 for real money before kick-off actually.

Comment

Well, not what was expected. Hopefully A&M finds what they had early and gets back into this. My under is shot...No idea why I try to bet totals?

Comment

I was leaning LSU but got scared off and went under also! Stupid.

I also do much better with sides than totals. Gotta kick that totals habit!

A&M O looked good early on, but their D has killed them, especially their pass coverage. Making Jefferson look like a real QB.

Comment

Widestrides, looks like you caught Woodee and myself. I am not the official score keeper, but I think 3 points separate about 12 or so players. Good for everyone!! Yes, I really have not kept up with A&M too much and that is why I made this post. I didn't want anybody too think I was hard on them.

Jordan Jefferson seems to shine in bowl games. That is good for LSU because he basically stinks during the season. I don't think LSU has scored that many on a quality team all year. Their offense is near the bottom of the sec. Jarret Lee has been a interception throwing machine throughout his career. Oh well, hats off to the Tigers, and all that selected them. They were clearly the better team last night.

I was scared I was due a loss in the sec bowl games and I got one. Well today I have the Pitt Panthers. I just believe that Dion Lewis should be able to shred that Wildcat defense. Kentucky has good skill players on the offensive side of the ball, with Derrick Locke and Randall Cobb. I look for a high scoring game. Just hope I don't get loss number 2 in the sec. Good luck Widestrides and go Ducks!!

Comment

I had a hunch on LSU too but scared myself off when I saw it was a big public play 71%. I think the books got killed on this one.

UK/Pitt has some reverse line movement too today. More on the dog which I hate and I am on UK. I think RR has the right take on Pitt winning this one big but have to give the dog a look just with all the issues and distractions Pitt has plus SOS.

Comment

Working...
            X