Dingers NFL Divisiona Playoff Picks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dingers NFL Divisiona Playoff Picks

Developed my own system calculating a power rating using the weekly box score. Develop my own line and compare to Las Vegas.

Last Week 2-2

3* Pittsburgh -3 vs. Baltimore. I have the Steelers -9.5 in this game.

1* Green Bay +2 against Atlanta. I have the Packers favored by .5 of a point...pretty much a pick-em. Take the Packers and the points.

5* Chicago -10 with the Seahawks. I have the Bears -21.5, the resume of the Seahawks rollercoaster season and being blown out in many games give them a low power rating. I'm 5-2 lifetime on 5* picks, however 0-2 in the playoffs on 5* picks. System says take the Bears big in this game.

0* New England -8.5 over New York Jets. I have the Patriots -8.5 so I hit the exact same number that Las Vegas has. Had to go to a fourth tie-breaker to make my pick. Take the Pats in a coin flip to cover the spread.

I do love these posts. Keep up the good work.

Can't say I agree with the green bay pick, though I do agree it'll be a close game. But I can certainly be wrong.
    Bears vs hawks should be correct (but I recall saying that last week too). Of course on the road to a well rested bears team will be tough. It would be interesting to compare stats of the bears coming off a bye week (or even Mike Martz offenses off a by week) to the seahawks away games. I figured they kept their starters in the green bay game cause not doing so would leave them with 3 weeks (2 weekends) off and that's a killer for offensive timing.

I'd take pitt too. Just going to be a gruesome game. Can't wait.

Pats are the overall favorites and they demolished the Jets earlier. Sanchez looked sketchy this weekend and that could cost but LT looked great and that will get them some points. From Jan 7th 2007 on when NE has one they've done so by 9 or more pts. For what it's worth. And they have been 6-3 since that date. It's a large line but they just may do it. Again, watch the weather in that game as it could be a large factor. How is sanchez in the cold? We know brady can drive in the snow.

Comment

Nice start to the weekend. Must hit Bears to have a great weekend. Turnovers and special teams could swing this game against the Bears...if not I see a blowout by 20 plus.

Comment

I was certainly wrong. Green bay flat out destroyed them and it wasn't remotely close. I would thoroughly enjoy a pats-pack superbowl.

Comment

Rock and Roll DINGER, I am always a fan win or lose, because unlike the guys who only raise hell because you are wrong and are too chicken shit to give their picks..

I am and will always be a fan....

Comment

One of the problems with a system is early on I'm using 2009 stats to start the 2010 season, and started out really slow . End of season as 2010 data my system started to catch fire.

Comment

Nice Job!

Comment

Working...
              X